Back in the hospital

RogersLudwig

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
hang in there, Houndog. We need you around here.i had my gall bladder remove in he early 90s and it hasnt slowed me down a bit. There were more than 60 stones in it when it was removed and i passed a couple before they discovered the cause. Turns out most gall bladder removals exhibit the three “Fs”, fat, fertile, and forty. Mostly fecund, overweight, forty year old females.

bpaluzzi

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
It appears I’ll be around awhile longer to harass y’all.
Looks like I have gallstones.
Ooof. That's a drag (i've had 8 kidney stones), but it could have been much worse. Glad to hear you got an answer!

Cauldronics

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, that’s no fun, but good that it’s not too complicated. Heal on up and play some drums!

Last edited:

langmick

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, got some of that diverticulitis myself, going in for a scope Monday...joy.

When I hear that word, I think about Doug and Wendy Whiner.

DamnSingerAlsoDrums

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Oh! Glad to know this falls under the "could have been worse" category. Of course, in an ideal world, none of this would happen, but here's to hoping you get back on your feet soon. And in the meantime, enjoy the good stuff they pump you full of :cool: :thumbleft:

halldorl

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
It appears I’ll be around awhile longer to harass y’all.
Looks like I have gallstones.
Now here’s an idea; ask to keep the gallstones and have a boutique drumbuilder make you a snare drum with........ (wait for it)........

Your very own Gallstone inlays!

You’re welcome :drunken:

DamnSingerAlsoDrums

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Now here’s an idea; ask to keep the gallstones and have a boutique drumbuilder make you a snare drum with........ (wait for it)........

Your very own Gallstone inlays!

You’re welcome :drunken:
Or if they're big enough, shape them into replaceable stick tips, that way if it happens again further down the line, you can go "yeah! Spare parts!!"

I can see the glossy ad in MD: "Houndog gallstones sticks, do you have the gall to rock 'em?"

Heartbeat

Advanced Heart Guru
Reaction score
Been there. Some of the worst pain of my life...the kind where you can't even talk. You'll feel a LOT better soon. Just take it easy. Best wishes on a speedy recovery!

DanRH

Old guy, getting younger
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear it was stones although I know they hurt like a sumbitch! Feel better my man!

Houndog

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to wait to heal up a bit more from previous surgery before they take it out .
No cheeseburgers or bacon or gravy until then . Not sure I can do it .....

Ian S

Reaction score
Bacon and gravy later, you can do it. Glad it's not more serious than 'stones. Hang in there.