Bags, cases, stands, random stuff you need

tillerva

Forum Guru...yeh right :p
Reaction score
Just trying to clear some stuff out. Make offers. Discounts on multiple items. Add the cost to ship.

SOLD Anvil 20 and 22" cymbal cases. $20 each.
Ludwig snare bag. $20. SOLD a drum and threw it in.

TKL cymbal bag, 12" bag and another tom bag. Not sure the sizes. All a bit dirty. $10 for all.

Ludwig practice pads. $10 for pair.

SOLDVic Firth Jazz brushes. $10.

PENDING PAYMENT Ludwig Speed King bass drum pedal. Needs that dried grease cleaned out of it. $30.

Old weird Tama stand base. $20. Maybe I have the top, nut sure what it would look like.

SOLDTama dual tom stand. 2 available. $30 each. BOTH SOLD

Neary drum-torque. $10.

SOLDTrio of microphones - Audio Technica small condenser with case; EV PL88H; Shure Unisphere B 518SB. $50 for all.

Last edited:

tillerva

Reaction score
Thanks Mike. Just trying to move some stuff out!

tillerva

Reaction score
I also have many fiber cases available. Cheap!
I have a bunch of stuff to ship tomorrow so make me an offer on whatever.
Check my listing for Zildjian A cymbals too.

Thanks for looking.

Mackermanesq

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
is there a spindle in the cymbal cases? what size is the bass drum bag (22?)?

tillerva

Reaction score
If by spindle you mean the bolt through the center, yes.
I don't know the bass drum bag size but will figure it out.

studrum

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Do you have a 14" x 20" BD case in fibreboard/hardshell? 16" x 20" might be good, too. Any others in that format?

tillerva

Reaction score
PMd ya back.

UPS has some discounts going to make shipping cheap friends.

studrum

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
A couple MORE questions: How tall is it from the bottom of the case bottom to its top edge?

Also, my zip code is in the Detroit are: 48212. How much to ship? Are you going to PASIC? I am.

Also, I assume that the green and yellow goo is from the old sponge/foam. Is it coming off, onto the drums? That is a concern.

Thanks, Stuart

tillerva

Reaction score
I'll check on the other tom bag, bass bag was given away with an order.

tillerva

Reaction score
A couple MORE questions: How tall is it from the bottom of the case bottom to its top edge?

Also, my zip code is in the Detroit are: 48212. How much to ship? Are you going to PASIC? I am.

Also, I assume that the green and yellow goo is from the old sponge/foam. Is it coming off, onto the drums? That is a concern.

Thanks, Stuart
I would love to go to PASIC but alas, no. I'll check on shipping and double check, but I think that's pretty well dried up on the case (not going anywhere). Just pulled a Gretsch RB bass out of it, clean as a whistle.

studrum

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I would love to go to PASIC but alas, no. I'll check on shipping and double check, but I think that's pretty well dried up on the case (not going anywhere). Just pulled a Gretsch RB bass out of it, clean as a whistle.
Hey, Matt,

Before even considering shipping I want to know how tall the case is to make sure the case will cover my super-"tall" Rogers bow ties and my even taller Ludwig T's and claws. I had to sell a like-new vintage fibreboard case because the Rogers bowties on the BD the case came with peeked over the top edge a full inch - no good for proper protection and stacking storage, so... please measure the case bottom from its bottom to its top edge, with the lid off. This is the "14" part, you could say.

tillerva

Reaction score
The 20" case shell is about 17-3/4" deep.

tillerva

Reaction score
Found the rest of the Tama cymbal stand, ca. '77 based on a resident Tama expert.
$30 + ship.

Make offers on stuff.

IMG_20191112_154828151.jpg

studrum

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
The 20" case shell is about 17-3/4" deep.
Yeah, I better let it go, Matt, though I was encouraged by your account of the RB BD comin' out whistle-clean. The real problem is it's not deep enough - my Rogers BD is right about at 17 3/4 (not good), but my Ludwig is at 18 1/2 - way too tall.

I do appreciate you taking the time to get pics, measurements, and responding to me.

Stuart