header.nohb.html

Barton drum co drum bags!

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along
Staff member
Reaction score
More OT- his drums look nice too and priced nicely too....I just don't need any more! :)

K.O.

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
More OT- his drums look nice too and priced nicely too....I just don't need any more! :)

I'm tempted by them too but can't justify a purchase because I don't see myself leaving a Ludwig/Gretsch/Slingerland/Rogers/Premier set at home to gig with Bartons.

JBludwig

Reaction score
I bought a set of blue/brown bags for my Ludwig 12/14/20 set off of Reverb. All the drums fit without a hitch. They seem really well made. I’m Very pleased. Time will tell if they hold up.

xtranoise

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yep. Those snares caught my eye the other night when browsing Reverb.

Cauldronics

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't had any problems. I used them last week as I have all my Slingerland sets in the olive brown ones (Gretsch in Blue, Premier in this new color hopefully). No fitment issues for my drums.
View attachment 568370
Apart from not getting them dirty, what's a good way to clean the material?

I held off getting that color b/c of that, even though I like.

K.O.

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Apart from not getting them dirty, what's a good way to clean the material?

I held off getting that color b/c of that, even though I like.
I haven't had reason to clean one as yet so I couldn't say. It's similar material to the black bags but just different colors.

I had a Protection Racket bag that smelled like cat urine. With nothing to lose I had my wife throw it in the washer. Came out fine, took a while to dry completely but once it did it seemed none the worse for wear.

goodcat1337

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I just found out the other day that they moved the company right down the road from me to Landrum, SC. I'm gonna see if he will let me swing by one day to take a look at the place. I really like the new vintage looking badges he's putting on his new birch drums, and the new wraps are pretty cool as well.