header.nohb.html

Barton drum co drum bags!

Gunnellett

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I have 2 Barton cymbals bags with the included stick bags. Nice for the money but I wish the cymbal dividers were padded and have more slots.

Rockin' Billy

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keepin’ the beat since 1973 Woodstock, N.Y.
Here’s an update for anyone wanting the Barton Drum Bags. I spoke with owner yesterday and asked if ok to let ‘us drummers’ know of conversation between him and I and he welcomed it.

Yesterday(Wednesday 1/12/22) Todd(who is the owner) did call me back and we had a nice chat.

He’s had a terrible time w/manufacturing and shipping as in most anything in all aspects of businesses due to the sadly still causing problems/effects from the Pandemic. If anyone interested in purchasing from Barton for the drum bags, he’s hoping within 2-3 months to have the complications straightened out and will advise me and I will update here.

Some bags are still available on Reverb and direct from Barton.

Short version is anyone wanting these bags sit tight and hopefully all will be available!

Gunnellett

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I have 2 Barton cymbals bags with the included stick bags. Nice for the money but I wish the cymbal dividers were padded and have more slots.
I used these cymbal bags for the first time a few days ago and it was difficult getting 22" cymbals into the bags. It took a fair bit of manipulation of the bag and cymbal to keep the zippers from scrapping across the 22" cymbals. I will probably only use these bags for 21" and smaller cymbals. The sizing issue is a real disappointment.

bjisteve

Reaction score
Barton has B stock bags - different bags have different kinds of linings. Supplier problem. They are selling these cheap - I just got a 12-14-18-14 set for $125 shipped. You can contact Todd through Reverb. He's very responsive and very easy to deal with.

bartondrums

Reaction score
We have the blue cymbal/stick bag combos in.

Attachments

• DSCF5227.jpg
    DSCF5227.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 33

drumtimejohn

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
The product reviews from our trusted members speak for themselves. Thank you for taking the time to write them everyone. I just ordered about a dozen Barton bags through Reverb. Todd is extremely easy to work with and recommended. I felt good about the deal and supporting Barton. Thanks Todd!

David Hunter

DFO Master
Reaction score
The discounted B-Stock Barton drum bags are now available on Reverb. I just bought a 22/13/16 set.

iruderman

Reaction score
I bought a set for a kit I no longer have. They are great bags and I actually really like the color scheme.
Unfortunately, they’re just sitting in my drum room as I no longer have drums the same sizes as the bags.

Gunnellett

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
We have the blue cymbal/stick bag combos in.
Thank you for letting us know about the blue cymbal bags.

I have 2 of your cymbal and stick bag combos. Nice zippers. Cool colors. I think ink they are at a nice price.

I like the cymbal bags but have some feedback about them maybe you guys could consider.

The bags feel like they are about an inch small in diameter. I can barely fit a single 22" cymbal in either bag. It takes some work to stuff it in there and I'm not real excited about trying to keep the zipper off of the edge of the cymbal.

An extra divider or 2 in the main compartment would be great.

I really like having the divider to separate the individual hi-hats. Nice work there! The size also easily accommodates 15" hats. A small pouch for an extra drum key, clutch, car keys, etc. in the hi-hat pouch would be great.

The included stick bag is great.

Anyway, just a couple of observations with the main point being the cymbal bag seems slightly undersized. May have been a manufacturing issue.

Thanks.

flippantminister

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've bought two sets of these, probably about to buy a third. they are fantastic, especially for the price. They're not quite as padded/sturdy as an old set of Ahead bags I have(that I paid over double for), but not far off. It's not a problem for me, I'm still careful with my drums when they're bagged. I'd get hard cases if I needed something sturdier than these.

Also, aesthetically I think they're the best I've ever seen.

komodobob

DFO Master
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought a set of bags 18,12,14 about 6 or 8 months ago. Think I paid $90 shipped, give or take. Great bags at a great price.

A.TomicMorganic

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I have an 18,12,14 set coming, but they are bogged down in Kentucky due to weather issues.

K.O.

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing he's selling more bags than drums. I need a couple more myself.

DanRH

Old guy, getting younger
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just ordered the blue B Stock 22/13/16 for my Summit kit that’s being sent to Florida for my reunion gig in May. $128 including tax and free shipping. Can’t beat that!

GiveMeYourSmallestSticks!

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Tried to order some, but they're not shipping to Canada due to the expense of freight these days. Too bad, because it's next to impossible to find a matching set of quality bags these days anywhere near me. Most stores have a few random sizes, and no new stock arriving for the foreseeable future from what I can gather.

In fact, I've placed three different orders for bags on Reverb, and each has been refunded by the seller due to a lack of availability. Too bad, would have really liked a set of these, they seem like a great deal and I love the colour rather than the generic black of every other bag.

K.O.

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
This was on facebook today. A new series of Barton bags coming out soon. They look nice. Hopefully they'll be at the same price point as the blue and olive ones. I was just about to order another set for the Premier drums I just picked up but now will hold off until these are available.

new barton bag.jpg

barton 2.jpg

Last edited: