Bass drum pedal collection any other collectors out there?

rock roll

Reaction score
Awesome is the word. my collection is small compared to yours..wow.
Tho, I prefer my pedals complete in workable shape, so you can see the engineering and the prosses of how pedals evolved.

rock roll

Reaction score
Hi Saz....the rest of the pedals are in containers that a few drummers come by and look for parts.....some of the pedal parts have the info written on them somewhere. I'm almost ready to sell all pedal parts to one dealer. I will never put the pedals back together again....and I 'm tired of all these pedal parts sitting around in all these plastic containers. My footboard collection has been named "The Wall of Shame"by my drum buddies.
Dave in VA
Let me know when you're ready to let go...I'm not too far from you.
Tho I'm not a dealer.

rock roll

Reaction score
I have a small collection. Here are 2 of the most interesting. A Frisco heel activated and a Bantam,
What did the Frisco cost? And where did you find it.
There are no drum conventions near me (that I know of) so I have to buy what eBay has available. And for the cooler old ones people usually out bid me.

A.TomicMorganic

Reaction score
I think I got both pedals from the same guy. He used to own a music store in Marin I think it was. He was also A drummer and kept a lot of old stuff which he was willing to sell. Got a bunch of stuff cheap. So maybe $10 for the pedals. Love the wood shaft on the Frisco.

rock roll

Reaction score
Very cool pedal and a super great deal.
Can you take a footboard pic of the bantam?
Yet another pedal I don't have ..lol.

AustinFitz

Reaction score
I don't have a collection (yet), but I have become a lot more interested in vintage hardware and pedals lately. There is one pedal in particular that I've been keeping an eye out for though. Seems to be pretty rare as it's difficult to even find pics of them online. I think they were only made for maybe a year or two. The 1980 Pearl Model 910.

IMG_20190621_011955.jpg

PEARL-910-VINTAGE-DRUM-PEDAL-DRUMAZON_01.jpg

PEARL-910-VINTAGE-DRUM-PEDAL-DRUMAZON_03.jpg

PEARL-910-VINTAGE-DRUM-PEDAL-DRUMAZON_02.jpg

rock roll

Reaction score
I don't have a collection (yet), but I have become a lot more interested in vintage hardware and pedals lately. There is one pedal in particular that I've been keeping an eye out for though. Seems to be pretty rare as it's difficult to even find pics of them online. I think they were only made for maybe a year or two. The 1980 Pearl Model 910.

View attachment 400994
View attachment 400995
View attachment 400996
View attachment 400997
Here are 2 I found that are close but no cigar. I'll keep an eye out for you.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

slapstick

Reaction score
most of a small u.k collection. ive got some u.s.a too.....somewhere. i would probably sell all in this photo if anyone's interested.

Attachments

rock roll

Reaction score
Thanks! The 810 models seem to show up on eBay pretty often. I'll probably pick one of those up too. Main difference is the 910 used a compression spring. I just have a feeling I would really like it.
I think I may have one. Here's a pic.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

rock roll

Reaction score

View attachment 400994
View attachment 400995
View attachment 400996
View attachment 400997

Found this on eBay.go buy it now........austinfitz
Pearl-strap-Drive-Bass-Drum-Pedal-petal-vintage-nice-usable-shape-base

• Pearl-strap-Drive-Bass-Drum-Pedal-petal-vintage-nice-usable-shape-base thumbnail 1
  • Pearl-strap-Drive-Bass-Drum-Pedal-petal-vintage-nice-usable-shape-base thumbnail 2
  • Pearl-strap-Drive-Bass-Drum-Pedal-petal-vintage-nice-usable-shape-base thumbnail 3
  • Pearl-strap-Drive-Bass-Drum-Pedal-petal-vintage-nice-usable-shape-base thumbnail 4
  • Pearl-strap-Drive-Bass-Drum-Pedal-petal-vintage-nice-usable-shape-base thumbnail 5

Have one to sell? Sell now- Have one to sell?
Pearl strap Drive Bass Drum Pedal petal vintage nice usable shape base

Seller :
jivetrunkfish (1264 )
100% Positive feedback
Save this Seller

|
Contact seller
|
See other items

Condition:
Used

Price:
US $39.00
Buy It Now-

Add to cart-

Best Offer:

Make Offer-

Add to watch list

1-year protection plan from SquareTrade - $5.99
Free delivery in 3 days
Ships from United States

Shipping:
Estimated by eBay FAST 'N FREE
FAST 'N FREE
Guaranteed by Thu. Jul. 11 | See details

Item location:
Putnam Valley, New York, United States

Ships to:
United States and many other countries | See details

Payments:
PayPal
Visa
Master Card
Amex
Discover

Big Beat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I don't really collect pedals, but I love to find oddball oldies. For example, here's a c. 1920s No-Nic (Nokes & Nicolai of Boston, MA) pedal that I found at a flea market two years ago. I have since sold it to a forum member.

no-nic_pedal_1.jpg

rock roll

Reaction score
I don't really collect pedals, but I love to find oddball oldies. For example, here's a c. 1920s No-Nic (Nokes & Nicolai of Boston, MA) pedal that I found at a flea market two years ago. I have since sold it to a forum member.

View attachment 402495
Very cool..yet another pedal I haven't seen.
What amount did you sell it for ?
Just trying to get a grasp on market prices.
I know the general ones that were mass produced but ones like this one..I gues it's worth what someone will pay.
Thx for sharing...awesome pedal.

Dave in VA

Reaction score
Very cool..yet another pedal I haven't seen.
What amount did you sell it for ?
Just trying to get a grasp on market prices.
I know the general ones that were mass produced but ones like this one..I gues it's worth what someone will pay.
Thx for sharing...awesome pedal.
Hello...I do collect pedals and I wouldn't hesitate to pay $200.00 to $300.00 for that "No-Nic" pedal.

Dave in VA

rock roll

Reaction score
Hello...I do collect pedals and I wouldn't hesitate to pay $200.00 to $300.00 for that "No-Nic" pedal.

Dave in VA
Wow, Thx , Dave.
Your collection is awesome.
I've been lucky so far as to the fact I've kept to not going too far over the 50.00 range for a pedal.
It's why I've lost out on the really cool old ones, I get outbid.but I'm keepin the madness in check..lol.

Dave in VA

Reaction score
Wow, Thx , Dave.
Your collection is awesome.
I've been lucky so far as to the fact I've kept to not going too far over the 50.00 range for a pedal.
It's why I've lost out on the really cool old ones, I get outbid.but I'm keepin the madness in check..lol.
You're a wise man.....I'm sure I have more money than BRAINS !!!