Bass drum pedal collection any other collectors out there?

rock roll

Reaction score
Awesome is the word. my collection is small compared to yours..wow.
Tho, I prefer my pedals complete in workable shape, so you can see the engineering and the prosses of how pedals evolved.

rock roll

Reaction score
Hi Saz....the rest of the pedals are in containers that a few drummers come by and look for parts.....some of the pedal parts have the info written on them somewhere. I'm almost ready to sell all pedal parts to one dealer. I will never put the pedals back together again....and I 'm tired of all these pedal parts sitting around in all these plastic containers. My footboard collection has been named "The Wall of Shame"by my drum buddies.
Dave in VA
Let me know when you're ready to let go...I'm not too far from you.
Tho I'm not a dealer.

rock roll

Reaction score
I have a small collection. Here are 2 of the most interesting. A Frisco heel activated and a Bantam,
What did the Frisco cost? And where did you find it.
There are no drum conventions near me (that I know of) so I have to buy what eBay has available. And for the cooler old ones people usually out bid me.

A.TomicMorganic

Reaction score
I think I got both pedals from the same guy. He used to own a music store in Marin I think it was. He was also A drummer and kept a lot of old stuff which he was willing to sell. Got a bunch of stuff cheap. So maybe $10 for the pedals. Love the wood shaft on the Frisco.