Bass Drum Pedal Collection, Any Other Collectors Out There?

Fungus Amungus

Reaction score
That's an insane collection.
I just wish I could find one of the old Sonor bass drum pedals from the early 70's. For whatever reason, I could play anything I wanted on that pedal. This one:
Hey Ron, I have one of these...might have a couple, if you're still looking. Will see what I paid for it & turn it for that...actually have all the Top Shelf Sonor Pedals from the 70's until now. My Fav is the Single Post Horst Link that the JoJo Pedal was designed from, it's still the Best Pedal Sonor EVER Made...it's INSANE!

Also wanted to say that Mystery Pedal/Hardware, looks much like a 50's-early 60's Sonor Gear I saw Pics of, will see if I can find'em

Fungus Amungus

Reaction score
Hey Ron, I have one of these...might have a couple, if you're still looking. Will see what I paid for it & turn it for that...actually have all the Top Shelf Sonor Pedals from the 70's until now. My Fav is the Single Post Horst Link that the JoJo Pedal was designed from, it's still the Best Pedal Sonor EVER Made...it's INSANE!

Also wanted to say that Mystery Pedal/Hardware, looks much like a 50's-early 60's Sonor Gear I saw Pics of, will see if I can find'em
If you liked the Speed King, the Sonor is basically the same thing. Compression Spring Concept routed thru the Posts, but think the Sonor goes further with Clock type Coil Spring in each of the Horizontal Shaft Braces, sorta like the Ludy Ghost Pedal and New Dixon, which is a VERY COOL PEDAL!

Latest posts