Beatles Saturday Morning Cartoons

Jay-Dee

Reaction score
Was thinking about them the other day actually while contemplating a post in the five influential drummers thread. Ringo Starr was the first I remember due to my parents listening to The Beatles and watching these cartoons as a kid, huh, huh, yeah.

Mcjnic

DFO Veteran
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I have all of the digital files. All the episodes.
Also picked up the Beatles Christmas messages.
Those are slick little animated pieces.
Really interesting choices made.
As a kid, the “And Your Bird Can Sing” one really stuck with me.
Pretty much all of the Revolver ones did.
Loved those.

Deafmoon

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I’d forgotten about these, though I do remember watching them as a kid.

cochlea

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I vividly recall watching these episodes as a kid. One specific scene I recall was John, Paul, and George unplugging their guitars, followed by Ringo unplugging his drums, which then proceed to deflate like a beach ball. And this was well before the advent of electronic drums. Unfortunately, I've yet to come across this scene in any of the episodes posted online.

bellbrass

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, I seem to have totally missed these...and I was at prime cartoon-watching age in 1975. Maybe I was beginning to phase out of Saturday morning cartoons by then; who knows. But I don't remember them. I was all about The Bugs Bunny Show, Fat Albert, Scooby-Doo, Hong Kong Phooey.....but I just don't remember a Beatles cartoon show.

TheElectricCompany

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Wow, I seem to have totally missed these...and I was at prime cartoon-watching age in 1975. Maybe I was beginning to phase out of Saturday morning cartoons by then; who knows. But I don't remember them. I was all about The Bugs Bunny Show, Fat Albert, Scooby-Doo, Hong Kong Phooey.....but I just don't remember a Beatles cartoon show.
You would have missed it at that age. The show was only broadcast from 1965-1969. It wasn't rebroadcast in syndication until the late '80s.

squidart

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I vividly recall watching these episodes as a kid. One specific scene I recall was John, Paul, and George unplugging their guitars, followed by Ringo unplugging his drums, which then proceed to deflate like a beach ball. And this was well before the advent of electronic drums. Unfortunately, I've yet to come across this scene in any of the episodes posted online.
It was in the outro on each episode