Beato Pro 1 stand case

DonS

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I've looking for a compact stand case and have almost decided on a Beato Pro 1 25" bag w/wheels; figured I'd run it past the collective learned Forumites before I pull the trigger. I play a small jazz kit and have 3 light weight cymbal stands, a hi hat, snare stand and a few ancillary pipes and brackets. I've measured all the stands and all are less than 25" in length when collapsed. Yes I know the Pro 3 is much cheaper but I come down on the side of Made in USA on the Pro 1 line. I have a Pearl Eliminater pedal, is it best to have a dedicated case for the pedal or can I just carry it in the above Beato Bag, seems to be built like a rock? I already have a case for the Eliminator but would like to carry less total cases. Any and all comments and or criticisms are welcome.

Thanks!
Regards
DonS

atomicmorganic

DFO Master
Reaction score
I have a Beato hardware bag that is 48". I love it. I am, however, thinking about a separate bag for my pedal, stickbag and throne, because of weight issues.

RyanR

Underaged Curmudgeon
Reaction score
The Pro-3 stuff is real nice for the money, but I picked up pair of the Pro-1 bags for my toms and they are *stupid* nice.

A reckon the Beato case is more than up to the task... though I like using a hard/wheeled golf club case so I don't have to break down or collapse anything.

-Ryan

RyanR

Underaged Curmudgeon
Reaction score
I am, however, thinking about a separate bag for my pedal, stickbag and throne, because of weight issues.
That's the big concern for me, too. Even wheeled stuff needs lifted and chucked into cars... or up stairs! Depending on the logistics, I'd bring more, but lighter containers.

-Ryan

rondrums51

rondrums51
Reaction score
Beato Pro I is absolutely the best rolling hardware bag out there, period. The backing inside the bag is some kind of hard plastic or resin that is super-rigid and bullet-proof. A lot of other hardware bags have lame backing, so when you tilt and roll them, they sag, and the backing will eventually break.

Go for it! Mine has taken a beating for over 6 years, and it's still hanging in there.

Latest posts