best description of a ride cymbal in history of world

cruddola

Reaction score
It’s for a Wuhan ride So whatever

But you can’t fault the users positive experience
Ha, Ha, HA!! That's my sister, Lucy, perfectly described! Floor exercises and the Balance Beam was her game! She can clean out a Marine Corps barney faster than a Steven Segal movie scene at 104 pounds stacked 4-feet 10-inches. That's one mighty cymbal description!

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting.......I recently read a review of the Ludwig copperphonic snare and I was thinking WTF - sort of like a wine review talking about hints of this, essence of that, blah blah. I need to play it! I need to taste it! I'd never buy this drum as described, but I definitely want to check out that Wuhan!

"The result is a drum that offers a heavy dose of fat punch behind each cracking note, but settles fairly quickly and doesn’t require a lot of tone control, even under microphones. The tone-dense middle is warm and hefty, and there’s a strong enough bottom-end presence to add beef with too much disruptive sustain. It has a mostly even response under soft to medium strokes, but heavy hits bring out more of the metal’s inherent ping. The cut and presence one would expect from a brass snare is there, but the predominant quality here is a hefty wallop from the mid-range that lands right in your chest as much as your ears. It’s a really satisfying response."

Tama CW

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I've had cymbals like that ad. Yes, mostly 1 star. Crash from hell....and not much else. Some of those unbranded Chinese B20 cymbals can do that to you. From 10 ft away they look like K's....and close up more like lids to a kitchen pot.

Latest posts