Big THX to DanRH

Frank Godiva

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I had the pleasure of meeting Dan this past weekend to purchase a bit of gear. Unfortunately I was a good 30 minutes late getting to his place, but Dan was very gracious taking the time to show me the goods and his home studio.

Truth be told, he really had somewhere better to be for a special occasion and I was holding him up.

Thanks Dan for taking the time to see me. I really enjoyed the Ming, the FG Pearls and of the course the Hammond and Leslie.

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Very gracious of you both, Dan for his hospitality of course and you for sharing with us. People often comment on the quality of DFO, but that's simply because it's made up of good people.

fishstix94

Reaction score
While I've never met Dan, I did by some cymbals off of him awhile back. Great guy!

DanRH

Old guy, getting younger
Reaction score
Hey thanks Frank! It’s great meeting another DFO bro! Have fun with the EAD!

tommykat1

DFO Master
Reaction score
Dan's the best! He let me sit in on a couple of songs at one of his gigs a few years ago at Thanksgiving. It was a thrill for my family and me.

glynch

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Dan and I have bought and sold several items from each other over the years. Always a complete pleasure to deal with.

Stretsch

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I need to chime in to say I'm loving the Anton Fig snare I got from Dan too! All the best