Bill Burr on drums and Tony Williams

RIDDIM

DFO Master
Reaction score
His point about applying what he hears vs. what his idol heard is spot on. Sadly, so is his point about Archies sales.

Last edited:

ppfd

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Bill Burr and Lavell Crawford in Breaking Bad, what a great pair. Lavell hits the local funny bone at least twice a year.

Adding Bills podcast to my list now.

Johnny K

Reaction score
As drumming commedians go, I like Bill's comedy a little more than Fred Armiston, but Fred is probably the better drummer. Nee...Fred is a musician who does comedy.

rondrums51

rondrums51
Reaction score
I had no idea the Bill Burr played drums, and I assume that he's an amateur. But his comments about Tony increased my respect for him.

Bill refuses to be politically correct, and he pisses a lot of people off, but the underlying intelligence in his routines cannot be denied. I think he's one of the greatest comedians of all time.

frankmott

Humble (drum) shop-keeper
Reaction score
I must officially be a grumpy old man. I just don't find him funny. The excess profanity does grow wearisome. But even that aside, he just isn't funny (to me). Apparently others think so, and hooray for them. Hooray for him for making a living at it. None for me, thanks.

Last edited:

TheBeachBoy

Ringo Fire
Reaction score
Yeah, his profanity can be a bit tiring. I like his overall style and jokes, but the profinity can be excessive.