Bird's Eye Views...

D. B. Cooper

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
In an ode to Cymbalholic, I motion to start a new Bird's Eye thread for all to enjoy.
I used to get an immense amount of enjoyment when I'd scroll back through the years of that thread. Maybe we can keep the tradition going here?

I'll start us off with my current attic practice-space setup.
I kind of thought by the time I was 30, band practices wouldn't be relegated to such undesirable places, but...
I guess I was wrong.
Here ya go:
20-8-13 w/ a steel 14x6.5
Super thin banged-up 15" trannies, 21" Bos Syncopation and a 19" Sweet crash.
Dig it.

Attachments

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I think we had this here at one time as well, but I always like seeing fresh re-launchs after something has gone dormant.

My most recent "Birds Eye" shots from a week r two ago.... couple of different sets and cymbal rigs....

20190519_120208 copy.jpg

20190517_184150 copy.jpg

dustjacket

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I'll post soon. This is actually my most missed thread, so let's keep updating :)

Mcjnic

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Here's a couple of kits that flowed through my home in the past year and a half or so. The PDP is still here. I haven't photographed the N&C yet. There were others. These are the only ones that I had either above shots or behind shots. Never thought much about catching the kits from this angle. Lots of front shots of the kits. There's usually more than one kit set up ... if you look, you can see a few of the other kits ... my Buddy kit is in there! I miss that one at times. I didn't feel like digging through my photo backups. Tons of drum kit pics in there. These will do ... they represent some neat kits.

Ludwig
Slingerland
Rogers
Tama Superstar
Yamaha Recording Custom
Mapex Saturn
Premier Resonator
PDP Classic

CTNC8692.jpg
IMG_0025.jpg
IMG_2658.jpg
IMG_2830.jpg
IMG_3309.jpg
IMG_3505.jpg
IMG_6499.jpg
IMG_6662.jpg

Kcmcc

Reaction score
Current rig.
All 50s As
15" small stamp over trans stamp hats
20" riveted small stamp ride
20" unriveted block stamp ride
(One of these 20s is probably going to be replaced by a 22" hollow stamp that is waiting for me at our bassist's house.)

Latest posts