Black Friday 2016 deals steals !!!!

jbonzo1

DFO Master
Reaction score
That's a steal on that PDP kit.
I just bought my Christmas gift from DCP. Ridiculous price on a decent snare. :laughing6:

zenghost

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I tried contacting Interstate/Cascio Music three times today, once vie chat and the other two times via phone - looking for decent pricing on the Sonor Vintage Series. The first time I was thrown into a seemingly interminable chat session where they didn't seem to understand what I was looking for. The first call I was put on hold until I terminated the call. The second call sounded as though it was picked up and immediately hung up.

Ended up sending Fork's an e-mail, and Matt Forkum responded quickly with significantly better pricing than I had expected - good enough to qualify for Black Friday in my book.

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
zenghost said:
I tried contacting Interstate/Cascio Music three times today, once vie chat and the other two times via phone - looking for decent pricing on the Sonor Vintage Series. The first time I was thrown into a seemingly interminable chat session where they didn't seem to understand what I was looking for. The first call I was put on hold until I terminated the call. The second call sounded as though it was picked up and immediately hung up.

Ended up sending Fork's an e-mail, and Matt Forkum responded quickly with significantly better pricing than I had expected - good enough to qualify for Black Friday in my book.
I have had real difficulty contacting Interstate Music lately too.

zenghost

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
lossforgain said:

Interesting, I've had very good service and some great deals from them in the past. I could see a Black Friday onslaught burying them, but I'd much rather have them communicate their lack of availability to me in a better way! :happy11:

jbonzo1

DFO Master
Reaction score
lossforgain said:

If you get their Call Center, good luck. They know nothing except sku numbers.
If you get someone at the store who works in the drum dept. you are usually OK.

Murat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
zenghost said:

I am assuming you are looking for one with a tom mount? :icon_smile:

doubleroll

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
jbonzo1 said:
That's a ridiculous deal on that Legacy kit.
No one does Birdseye Maple like Ludwig!
Sure is! Would make a wonderful addition to my stable! Love that Birdseye maple! If it had a bass drum Tom mount...

zenghost

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Murat said:

Yes, indeed I am Murat - seems they are not common!

Murat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
zenghost said:

Yes, indeed I am Murat - seems they are not common!

The first generation was all virgin basses . Now they offer the bass drum mounts. I do have an Onyx at the shop for a stupid good deal but no mounted tom on that. I hope you find the one you are after. Someone somewhere must have stock? Any color preferences?

R

RickP

Doubleroll said:
Sure is! Would make a wonderful addition to my stable! Love that Birdseye maple! If it had a bass drum Tom mount...
Just have an Atlas mount added.

doubleroll

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
RickP said:
Just have an Atlas mount added.

Great point! I'm calling Shane asap. Really wanted a silver sparkle but that kit is gorgeous!

Latest posts