Black Friday Drop - Sabian 20" HHX Manhattan Jazz Ride - 1835g

logogogue

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I paired the K Light hats I have up for sale, with this Manhattan Jazz ride and life was great.
I picked this up at Maxwell's and had them drill two rivet holes for me. So the drill job was not a hack job.

I played this setup on a bunch of different scenarios that required a slightly lighter sound, such as a Bob Dylan Tribute band and a blues outfit.

I bought a bunch of 2k2's recently so I have to let alchemy work its magic. I promised myself I would not take in any more new cymbals so equivalent change must take place.

You know you want to hear it: (embedding media: I just learned a new trick. lol.)
https://soundcloud.com/user-200385083%2F20-hhx-manhattanmp3

And see it:
IMG_3113.JPG
IMG_3114.JPG
IMG_3115.JPG
IMG_3116.JPG
IMG_3117.JPG

For whatever reason, this is a hard one to find used right now. (at least, via the Google.) but I am going to price it fairly as any old HHX Ride.
$290 shipped to Con US!
This ride is used but always cared for properly and you will not find any cosmetic issues other than fingerprints, rivet bullseye, and some stick marks.
You buy, I ship it right and fast!
Thank you!

Last edited:

JimmySticks

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Weird, when I l click the link, it seems to go to the right one. But, thank you for adding the link direct to the post. I will figure out how to do that the next time.
I think it works if you have the Sound Cloud app. I don't, so it takes me to the Google Play page so I can download it.

Nice cymbal, nice price!!!