Black Friday drum sales 2021

larold

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Round Sound Cymbals.

Starting Thursday at 2pm PST all new, in-stock cymbals from Istanbul Mehmet, Bosphorus, Cymbal & Gong, V Classic, Dream, Diril, T-Cymbals, Sabian, and Murat Diril will be 15% off our normal prices.

In addition our boutique offerings from Byrne, PGB, and Koide will be 5% off their normal prices.

The 15% will be automatic at checkout. If you want the 5% off the boutique brands, you'll need to to enter the code BOUTIQUE5

And as always, FREE SHIPPING and no sales tax. Sorry California residents, you have to pay tax :(

cworrick

The BIG Bunny on the block
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweetwater has been running a lot of "black Friday " deals for a couple weeks. Check out their website for all the deals.

I had to replace a cymbal stand that broke and I couldn't believe the prices. I plan to go back and grab a couple more.

dtk

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Steve Weiss...slim pickings

I dunno if they'll add anything on Friday

drums1225

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I snagged an 18" K Custom Special Dry Crash for $189 (regularly $355). I've been stalking the used sites and I'm getting a brand new cymbal for less than the going rate for a used one.

Redbeard77

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Per an email (not listed on site), Twin Cities Drum Collective has 20% off in-stock Ludwig snares

Ludwig Red Sparkle Classic Maple 3 Piece Shell Pack with 9x13" Rack, 16x16" Floor, and 14x22" Kick $1400

Ludwig Citrus Mod Classic Maple bop kit with snare $2300

VinSparkle

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The DCP Black Friday Sale was amazing last year. Seems this year there’s nothing worth really purchasing. Just the usual seconds they post year round.

But that’s not what they’d have you believe in their email advertising :)

“Our Black Friday deals are LIVE now!

Everything is added. It's all there. It's just waiting!

All of our deals are based on existing stock so once it's gone...it's gone! (Not to mention, extremely limited.)

Head over to the Deals Page and grab something from our biggest sale of the year (and one of the only)!”

dustjacket

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
The DCP Black Friday Sale was amazing last year. Seems this year there’s nothing worth really purchasing. Just the usual seconds they post year round.

All of our deals are based on existing stock so once it's gone...it's gone! (Not to mention, extremely limited.)

Head over to the Deals Page and grab something from our biggest sale of the year (and one of the only)!”
I was most disappointed in them this year. I always plan on picking up a DCP Black Friday cymbal, but man, this time around lacked the usual excitement.

larold

Very well Known Member
Reaction score

DCP is offering a way to get 15% off in-stock items:

THREE WAYS TO SAVE BIG ON BLACK FRIDAY We have three cool ways for you to save anywhere from a few dollars to a few hundred dollars on Black Friday. We think that our offers are among the most unique out there, and we hope you agree! Here are the three ways you can save big on Friday! 1) Stop by the shop on Friday wearing black and we will give you 15% off the regular price of anything in the store. 2) If you cannot make it to the shop, or you are not in the Portsmouth area, post a photo (video is better!) of yourself wearing black with a sign or note saying something to the effect of "I love DCP" on our Facebook page and we'll give you 15% off the regular price of anything we've got. Please note you'll need to call or email to receive the discount. 3) Don't have black clothing? Can't post to Facebook? No worries, we've got you covered. We'll give you 15% off anything in the store that is either black or has the word "black" as a part of the product name. Just stop by the shop or give us a call and we'll take care of you. BONUS: We'll offer an additional 5% off any order (including the above promotions) if you post a video of yourself doing a Johnny Cash cover to our Facebook page... acoustic guitar, spoken word, full band, karaoke-style dub / voice-over, you name it. Knock out a short video and save even more! NOTE: The main three promotions cannot be combined. You may only combine the bonus 5% off with one of the "big 3." This also does not apply to used/clearance/consignment items.

Gunnellett

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I was most disappointed in them this year. I always plan on picking up a DCP Black Friday cymbal, but man, this time around lacked the usual excitement.
I've been looking forward to this DCP sale since the one last year ended. I had bought a Paiste Masters ride from that sale and have been kicking myself in the butt all year cause I didn't grab another when I had the chance. I had my fingers crossed in hope's of picking up another this year. Oh well, this has probably kept me out of trouble with my wife!

I get it though and am not completely surprised. There just isn't much stock out there right now so businesses probably do not have as much incentive or enthusiasm for the crazy deals we are used to seeing.

VinSparkle

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
DCP is offering a way to get 15% off in-stock items:

THREE WAYS TO SAVE BIG ON BLACK FRIDAY We have three cool ways for you to save anywhere from a few dollars to a few hundred dollars on Black Friday. We think that our offers are among the most unique out there, and we hope you agree! Here are the three ways you can save big on Friday! 1) Stop by the shop on Friday wearing black and we will give you 15% off the regular price of anything in the store. 2) If you cannot make it to the shop, or you are not in the Portsmouth area, post a photo (video is better!) of yourself wearing black with a sign or note saying something to the effect of "I love DCP" on our Facebook page and we'll give you 15% off the regular price of anything we've got. Please note you'll need to call or email to receive the discount. 3) Don't have black clothing? Can't post to Facebook? No worries, we've got you covered. We'll give you 15% off anything in the store that is either black or has the word "black" as a part of the product name. Just stop by the shop or give us a call and we'll take care of you. BONUS: We'll offer an additional 5% off any order (including the above promotions) if you post a video of yourself doing a Johnny Cash cover to our Facebook page... acoustic guitar, spoken word, full band, karaoke-style dub / voice-over, you name it. Knock out a short video and save even more! NOTE: The main three promotions cannot be combined. You may only combine the bonus 5% off with one of the "big 3." This also does not apply to used/clearance/consignment items.
Yawn

:)

Squirrel Man

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Looking for a deal on double pedals. Almost had a Gibraltar direct drive from LIDC for $225 but I was too late. Almost had a Gibraltar strap drive from Amazon for $60 but the third party seller informed me they sold out (shipped me half a throne instead lol). A few months back I bought a pair of Mapex doubles but I really didn't care for them, they seemed flimsy and I'm hitting a wood block basically (it's my practice pad kit), hard on the mechanics. No single chain either like the Demonators.

I'm being an opportunist here, looking for a steal. My rep at Sweetwater has a PDP direct drive for $50 off at two fiddy but I'm holding out.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated.