Blaemire kit on ebay

SinglePly

Reaction score
25 G's? This must have some crazy pedigree/collectibility factor I don't know about. (Wouldn't you just use a keystone Ludwig if you actually wanted to sound like Hal Blaine?)

FloydZKing

fire bad!
Reaction score
Gulp. Nutty price but that's a Deussey, pretty much two sets of CTs there if halved. Is the Slingerland tom lug's hole spacing the same as Ludwig Classic tom lugs?

W&A Player

DFO Star
Reaction score
That picture is a visual depiction of conspicuous excess. Stated in a different way: this is far too much of a good thing for no intelligent reason except to show off that: "I have them..........................................and you don't".

I looked at the California seller's other items for sale. He or she is asking ridiculously high prices on drums and drum go-withs. Some of the other items are also listed at unrealistic prices. Maybe one item he or she has for sale explains the seller's delusional pricing. He or she is selling an "American Opium Pipe".

Osahead2

DFO Master
Reaction score
Flying to airshows across America in a B-29 Superf
W&A Player said:
That picture is a visual depiction of conspicuous excess. Stated in a different way: this far too much of a good thing for no intelligent reason except to show off that: "I have them..........................................and you don't".

I looked at the California seller's other items for sale. He or she is asking ridiculously high prices on drums and drum go-withs. Some of the other items are also listed at unrealistic prices. Maybe one item he has for sale explains the seller's delusional pricing. He or she is selling an "American Opium Pipe".
I agree, I definitely get what you are saying... theirs always one guy in the bunch that is never quite right and this seller is certainly one and has been like this for years.

W&A Player

DFO Star
Reaction score
Speaking of off-kilter sellers....what ever happened to the Florida seller--possibly a woman--who offers drum items for sale at obscenely high prices?

markrocks68

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
This seller spins kits here in SD all the time at ridiculous prices.
NOT a player, just a re-seller.
Here's a story:
I had a real nice 60's club date lined up couple years ago set up to get on a Sunday morning as I had a gig that sat night.
Seller send sends me text at my gig "sorry, I sold it to this other guy instead"
I asked this fool "was his name ____?"
He says "yes, how did you know that?"
I said "because the guy you sold it to will have it back up on eBay & CL within 3 days way more than you sold it for"
And there it was 2 days later.
So I sent the fool the link & listing.
Yeah, he was happy.

Latest posts