BOTH SOLD!!!

deepsoulradio

Reaction score
Both kits have sold locally, thanks for the interest!

==============

2016 USA Custom Pics: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmpXxTMo

Walnut Lacquer 10/12/14/16/20
Minus some scuffs and scratches on the 10" and 12" toms, this kit is super clean and sounds fantastic. If history repeats, I will buy another one of these in a few years :blink:

Price for the five drums: $2650 shipped.

=================================

1969 Pics: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmsyfe9P

Silver Glitter 12/13/16/22
This kit has a soft, fat, pillowy vibe. Stop Sign badges but Round Badge shells. The Silver has faded to a nice and even Ginger. A little bit of seam lift on all drums.

Bass drum inlay is missing on one hoop and completely loose on the other. Modern Ludwig mount installed -- I had to slightly enlarge the existing holes with a round file to get it to fit but no extra holes per se. I have the original mount as well.

12" and 13" toms have modern Gretsch FT brackets - no extra holes. Original diamond plates included. I think that covers it. SOLD

Last edited:

deepsoulradio

Reaction score
Not looking for trades but if by some oddball chance you have some 80's Gretsch in Antique Maple sizes 10, 16, or 22...then let's chat :D

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Master
Reaction score
I saw your Craigslist ad....did you sell that champagne 12/14/20/14? You had 3 kits this morning listed and 2 this evening.

Is that silver one really silver? It really looks champagne to me......

deepsoulradio

Reaction score
Haha...yeah, I got cold feet about the champagne Prog jazz and pulled it. I wanted to scale back from four (Gretsch) kits down to one...but I guess I can live with two!

The Silver '69 is definitely silver glass/glitter but faded to an even ginger ale all around. The pics are pretty accurate...I think they look stellar

deepsoulradio

Reaction score
The '69 kit has sold locally. (Yay no shipping!)

Is a sound file for the USA going to be more convincing? Not like there isn't a grip on YouTube...