Break out the Champagne (Sparkle Ludwigs) Update!

funkypoodle

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I got everything home tonight (see Score of a Lifetime/General)! After opening everything up I set up the Champagne Sparkle kit with all the A's and jammed Cissy Strut and a few other numbers with my neighbour & roommate! I switched between the Super Sensitive & the Vista snare & started tweaking tunings a bit. I'm a little overstimulated but I couldn't NOT a least show off a few pics.

Attachments

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Holy cow... it looks to be in darn near perfect condition!! Congratulation again on this great opportunity!

funkypoodle

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
It's good to have a big brother to talk some sense into me. He was the one who lent me the money to pull off this score & he called me back yesterday to convince me to keep both the champagne sparkle & the blue oyster Super Classics. He was in town on the weekend and saw the kits and it was bugging him. He won't have to ask me twice!

verminator

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I was never a huge fan of champagne sparkle until I purchased a 68 Superclassic with matching canister throne, Supra and hardware. I’ve always leaned towards white marine pearl but I have a hard time taking my eyes off this kit. They sound great and it’s always exciting when new heads go on easy. Your kit looks awesome. I’ve become a fan for sure.

Attachments

Gcort49

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Nice!
I always believed, Ludwig offered the best champagne.

Latest posts