Broken air con that plays a jazz drum solo!! - Transcription

adamosmianski

Reaction score
Well, folks, this is what it's come to. Levels of boredom and frustration so high that when someone posts a video on YouTube entitled "Broken air con that plays a jazz drum solo!!" you think to yourself, "Hey, maybe I'll transcribe that!"....and then you actually do it. So, for your Saturday evening pleasure, I give you, Snare Conditioner.

adamosmianski

Reaction score
Snare Conditioner!! this is fantastic!! Well done mate. Now everybody can play along. I was hearing it as 16th as well.

Car horns on the 3rd beat of measure 18 and last 16th of beats 2 and 3 of 19....perhaps. ;-)
I thought about doing the car horns, but then I figured I had wasted enough of my life on it already!

Last edited by a moderator:

green glass drum

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Well done sir. Is that Air Conditioner conditioning air at your flat? Or someone else's flat?
It is quite click-ee.

5 Style

DFO Star
Reaction score
Wow... cool... both the misfiring machine and the transcription! I wonder if folks feel that there's any sort of pattern/theme going on in this piece or if it's nothing more than random?

Cauldronics

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice use of flam accents.

I recorded a cool rhythm solo of rain falling from a power pole and wires onto the roof of my car, several years ago. I think I still have it on my phone's voice memos. Might try to post it.