Buyer Beware

costanzadrums

Reaction score
Just a warning to other community members — I did a trade with a man named Simon Favez recently. I thought I was getting a 20s Black Beauty, but what showed up was a fake. He refuses to return the kit I sent him and has blocked me and many others on Facebook. I think some of the other 20s drums he sent me pictures of are also fake:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000610014444

Tama CW

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about that. I've attempted a couple overseas transactions but have yet to follow through. If I did one, I'd go through REVERB + Paypal where protection/insurance is maximized. Though I'm not sure how far they would go for covering a fake item that was being advertised on their site. Then you have the bait and switch risk as well.

franke

DFO Master
Reaction score
Looks like a fake FB account. Guy hasn't posted anything since June 1, 2015. Did the package you received have a return address? You could file a complaint with ICE for fraud.

costanzadrums

Reaction score
I have his address and have been in communication but he refuses to make the deal right. Not sure what filing a complaint would do however I haven’t researched it

Swamptrashstompboxes

Reaction score
Was it paypal? They stand behind their transactions well. Get good pictures and proof, examples of what is legit and prove what you got is not legit.

A good practice is to screenshot listings.

Sorry you got screwed.

Latest posts