Buyers/Sellers Feedback thread for member references (consolidated)

squidart

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Many thanks to @hardbat for an excellent transaction with snappy shipping and great packing of 13" Holy Grail hats. The only issue is that now I need...I mean want a 14" set too...
:)

jb111

Reaction score
Thanks to @Stpdrummer for an extremely well-packed cymbal. I purchased a very straight-ahead 20" 60s A that will work as a solid general workhorse for certain gigs. I've had cymbals sent from Europe that weren't packed nearly as well. Thanks, Aaron.

Stretch Riedle

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had a nice transaction with JimmySticks! He gave me a great price on a nice item, got it into the mail quickly, and wrapped it well. Thanks Jim!
(Too bad the darn post office took 15 days to get the package to me. They definitely are moving slowly right now.)
Stretch

komodobob

DFO Master
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great transaction with bigbonzo. Always nice to meet another forum member.

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
Had an excellent transaction with lossforgain! Great drum at a nice price, safely packed, quick shipping, and of course most excellent communication. I'll get this one up soon on the Summit Drum page!
Stretch was great to deal with as well! Thanks my friend!

Downbeatitude

Reaction score
I just bought a Red Rock snare off of DrumGuy27 and he was stellar. He shipped the same day and followed up to make sure it was received. Don't hesitate buying from him.

CSR

Member since May 2000
Reaction score
I bought a Yamaha cascara wedge from BillyCarl very satisfactorily. Good price, excellent communication, timely shipping even before payment. This was a very positive transaction. Thanks!

pedro navahas

DFO Master
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just had a great transaction with Komodobob, saw it on Monday and it’s already here!!
Great person to deal with

Last edited:

1988fxlr

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Just picked up a great Slingerland snare from bfulton for a great price and very reasonable shipping. Highly recommend