Buyers/Sellers Feedback thread for member references (consolidated)

redbeard

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
florian1 hooked me up with a wish-list crash and got it to me before the expected arrival date AND it was super well packaged. He used insulation foam (small style pool noodle) wrapped around the edge of the pie as well as bubble wrap. Thanks again for a great transaction.

GiveMeYourSmallestSticks!

Reaction score
I haven't done too many deals here given that I live in Canada, but there are a few worth mentioning:

Noble&CooleyNut sold me a cymbal with local pick up. Great guy and a pleasure to talk drums with (think I stuck around for an hour chatting and checking out gear), made for an easy transaction.

Murat sold me my Gretsch Brooklyn kit. I've been back to his shop a few times since, and he's always straight up and easy to deal with. He has a stellar drum shop for anyone in the greater Toronto area.

defariatm purchased a cymbal from me, and voluntarily paid extra without me asking to cover my Paypal fees.

esotericdrums did a cymbal trade with me. When things didn't go as planned due to an unforeseen issue, he bent over backwards to ensure I was happy with the transaction and made it right out of his own pocket. He's a stand-up and trustworthy guy.

Whether they went as planned or not, every member I've dealt with has been honest, helpful and a real pleasure to deal with. I appreciate having this forum as a resource for awesome drummers and people!

mewing

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Phantomlimb777 did a great job of packing a 22" KCon for me, and shipped it right away. Thanks!

Redfern

Very well Known Member
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Stpdrummer sold me a Dave Collingwood ride that is awesome. Amazingly well packed. Shipped extremely quickly as well. A+ all the way around.

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
eBay warning: don’t do business with the seller “b2012ratm” who failed to disclose damage to a drum he sold and wouldn’t reconcile.

mewing

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
dustjacket did a great job of packing a KCon and it was just as described. Thanks!

Redfern

Very well Known Member
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
eBay warning: don’t do business with the seller “b2012ratm” who failed to disclose damage to a drum he sold and wouldn’t reconcile.
Following up on this, I recently had a horrible dealing with this seller. Their rating was higher before I left my feedback, but still I should have known. Anything less than 100%…just don’t take a chance.

Attachments

• 2B43FB39-FC68-4614-8389-362CEFE1E14D.jpeg
    2B43FB39-FC68-4614-8389-362CEFE1E14D.jpeg
    22 KB · Views: 16

mewing

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
robthetimekeeper did a great job of carefully packing a Vista snare for me, and it was just as described. Thanks!

studrum

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really good dealing with crash on some cool old vinyl records. Drum fevah!

studrum

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks to varatrodder for the square dealin' on an excellent set of Bosphorus Traditional 15's. He threw in a 15" Soultone hi-hat bottom to sweeten the deal, and the packing was top-shelf!

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bought a Gretsch FT from Groovepig - Item was as described, packed well and relatively fast S/h thru USPS (although cost was crazy!) - a stand up guy and EZ transaction....thank you, sir!

PassiveTone78

Reaction score
You’re welcome @VinSparkle! It was a pleasure to trade with you and I must also mention to anyone looking for a trade or purchase, @VinSparkle is top notch and would certainly work with him in the future! Have fun with that drum!

Tymp2002

Reaction score
Love my 20" Paiste Traditional Light Ride! Thank you Seungkeeya!

Excellent exchange and packing job. Exactly as described.