Buyers/Sellers Feedback thread for member references (consolidated)

Pancho12

Reaction score
@burgundy hooked me up with some missing Ludwig hardware, was super friendly and professional all the way through, and was very patient with me. Everything arrived greatly and the transaction was so smooth, definitely was a pleasure doing business with him!

drumreverie

Reaction score
Great transaction with @nchia who walked me through shipping a cymbal to Canada so all went smoothly. Super nice guy and great to work with!

studrum

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Super-cool dealing with Forum member @Piggpenn on a set of 90's Premier XPK's. I finally picked them up on a road trip from my Detroit to Iowa. The drums are everything he said and showed (in pics) they would be. Excellent!

Thanks, Mark

Piggpenn

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Super-cool dealing with Forum member @Piggpenn on a set of 90's Premier XPK's. I finally picked them up on a road trip from my Detroit to Iowa. The drums are everything he said and showed (in pics) they would be. Excellent!

Thanks, Mark
Thank you, sir. It was a pleasure.

tapotti

Reaction score
Had multiple excellent transactions with @drummaman1 over the last couple weeks. Awesome member and super easy to work with. Thanks for the stuff!

dbone

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks to @nchia for a great transaction. Super nice guy, added some Craig Lauritsen hats to his setup

nchia

Reaction score
Shout out to @dbone. Really nice guy; he made the transaction very smooth. Thanks for sending me some amazing 14" Kontros!

DWSlingerland45

DFO Veteran
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fantastic transaction with Mike @charlesm ! Excellent communication, easy to deal with, great packaging and lightning fast shipping. The cymbal is great! Thanks again

Last edited: