header.nohb.html

Buyers/Sellers Feedback thread for member references (consolidated)

KCJazz

Reaction score
I bought a marvelous '66 Pioneer in, let's get it right, Sparkling Pink Champagne from @Lee Van Kief to go with my '65 Hollywood set. Endorsing pro bono of course.

Thanks, moderator!

Last edited:

Tommy D

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you all know that digovii was a great guy to work with. Bought a kit of his and it was in amazing condition. He hand delivered it to my house (local sale) and his communication throughout the sale was top notch. I would definitely buy from him again.

mewing

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a great transaction with D. B. Cooper, who shipped within 24 hours. Cymbal edges were well-protected, which too many people forget. Thanks!

richardh253

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also had a great transaction with D.B. Cooper, great Ludwig Standard Snare & super safe packing too.

Grooovepig

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
My Ludwig Standard kit in blue strata just went to @dcdrum

Great guy. Drove 2 hours to meet me in Philly. Best of luck to you and your new Luddies!!

Rich K.

DFO Star
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got a nice 18 K that I've been looking for from Esotericdrums. He got it from another member, so thanks to both of you.

mewing

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great cymbal-edge-protected packing job by Rich K. on my new to me pang! Thanks!

nmosko

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Just executed a trade with user @drumreverie. My BDC legend snare for his Dunnett snare.

Communication was incredible, shipping was very professional and @drumreverie was perfect to deal with. 100% would work with him again. Couldn’t be happier with the transaction and the drum!

drumreverie

Reaction score
Ditto across the board to @nmosko for an amazing transaction! Great guy to deal with and completely reliable. Looking forward to future interactions.

Skins_in_the_game

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
@seungkeeya made it very easy for me to ship to him in Canada. Put my worries to ease and made it as easy as taking the box to UPS and dropping it off and not having to think about anything else. Thanks so much.