header.nohb.html

Buyers/Sellers Feedback thread for member references (consolidated)

WGMitch

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you sir! Great transaction for me as well.

Drumbandit

Reaction score
I just bought a lovely Brady from @florian1 and want to leave some feedback. Dave was easygoing, very helpful and got the drum in the post quickly. Cheers dave!

studrum

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Smooth dealings with @Fat Drummer - loving those books and DVD, especially the Mel Lewis bio.

Also, pleasant buys from @Billster for some excellent, old-school fibre cases (my fave). Got to tour his country estate!

mewing

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
billcosby_sweater did a great job of packing a Meinl Byzance for me and shipped it out quick!

drumreverie

Reaction score
Great trade with @tradrad! Outstanding communication and shipping. He really knows his cymbals and drummers as well. Fun to deal with! I've done two trades with him so far and would gladly do more.

tradrad

Pro
Reaction score
Great trade with @tradrad! Outstanding communication and shipping. He really knows his cymbals and drummers as well. Fun to deal with! I've done two trades with him so far and would gladly do more.
i'm so lame about this stuff...but YEAH!!!! ross is so righteous to do ANY business with...trades, trades +cash, trades -cash...a truly standup guy! folk like him is one of the reasons i still hang around this forum rife with misfits :p

mtarrani

DFO Star
Reaction score
Purchased a 19" Dream Bliss crash/ride from @komodobob - packing was amazing (it would have probably survived a mack truck running over it), and the package arrived in mere days. I love the cymbal. It is everything I hoped that it would be.

purity

Reaction score
Recently did a snare trade with bconrad and it could not have gone smother. No issues whatsoever and the snare he sent was exactly as described.