header.nohb.html

Buyers/Sellers Feedback thread for member references (consolidated)

phdamage

Reaction score
Top notch experience, buying from @zenghost - excellent communication and the kit was just as he described! Thank you, Matt!

rwm5

Reaction score
Purchased a cymbal from @jdc Super quick to ship it out, packaged with care, easy to do business with. Thanks!

T_Weaves

Reaction score
Just bought a beautiful Sonor Prolite kit from @hoochymama yesterday. Deal went off without a hitch. I drove up from Pittsburgh to his house south of CLE. Always great to meet another forum member! Thanks Bob for a great deal.

Drumbandit

Reaction score
@Breakdown7 thank you very much for doing a fantastic job of packaging my new Brady snare. It was packaged like it was going to the moon and throwing in a Beato bag was very nice of you.

Cheers!

Tom

Glassman

Reaction score
Picked up the Tackle cymbal bag from @almamadre and it was packaged and shipped almost instantly. Arrived in great shape and I look forward to using it. Thank you so much.

flatwins

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve had at least two great transactions with @Formula 602 via the forum as well as other transactions with Blair in the past. I’ve been in the game long enough to remember the old Blair’n Drums ads. ;-)