header.nohb.html

Buyers/Sellers Feedback thread for member references (consolidated)

CAMDRUMS

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I had a seamless transaction with Josh, aka @Jazz Turkey. Hi hats were as described, shipping was quick, and packing was superb - foam around the cymbal circumference, etc.

mtarrani

DFO Star
Reaction score
Every cymbal I have purchased from members here has been exceptionally well packed. @Rich K. , however, went above and beyond in a number of categories. First, the deal was amazing, but the above and beyond factors were shipping within hours of my purchase (not to mention that they arrived mere days later), and finally he gets the best cymbal packing trophy for the 22, 18 & 14 Dream set. Double boxed, plenty of cushioning, and - and I am not exaggerating - would survive a two+ story fall onto concrete. I am not merely happy, I am blown away by the entire transaction. Oh, and the cymbals sound killer.

mtarrani

DFO Star
Reaction score
I purchased a 50s/60s 21" Zildjian ride cymbal from @Tama CW who shipped it extremely fast and well packaged. The cymbal is a gem and the entire transaction was smooth and, well, perfect. Highly recommend @Tama CW as a trusted seller who meticulously describes his wares and will not disappoint.

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bought a vintage Ludwig 3 ply 8x12 from 712drummer. Nice guy, packed well, good s/h, overall wonderful transaction.....thank you, sir! A++++

712drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I wanted to mention the following who I did deals with recently everything worked out great:
Rdumas-Was very gracious and helpful when the cymbal I sold was delivered to the wrong house in his neighborhood.
Also nice deals with
JazzDrumsGuy
Austin_Taylor
Stpdrummer
Gamithxa
Billcosby_sweater
Slcdrummer

DB-66

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a great transaction with @Formula 602 recently. He’s an honest seller that ships quickly with items packed better than most, if not all.

mtarrani

DFO Star
Reaction score
Perfect transaction with @712drummer who sold me a 21" K Sweet at a fantastic price, packed it like a pro and shipped the same day. Very pleased (and impressed) in all respects.