header.nohb.html

Buyers/Sellers Feedback thread for member references (consolidated)

pedro navahas

DFO Master
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just picked up a snare from cinemadrummer, great transaction and really good dude!
Thanks Sean, drum sounds great!

trynberg

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I have to provide a warning to the community. After posting a WTB thread on this forum for a Vistalite floor tom, I received a PM from newish member @jazzdruman saying they had one for sale, providing pictures and some text notes. We negotiated a price and then jazzdruman would only accept Zelle or Paypal Friends and Family, despite me offering to pay the Paypal fees. I then did a little digging and discovered all the photos (and even the text notes) that jazzdruman had sent me for the floor tom were copied from an old sale ad at Blake's Drum Shop.

Stay away from doing any business with this member (scammer).

mtarrani

DFO Star
Reaction score
Another great transaction with @Tama CW, and I suspect there will be many more to come. First, he knows more about vintage Zildjian cymbals than anyone with whom I have ever dealt with. He is honest to a fault, and takes the time to point out even the most minute issues in the cymbals that he offers for sale, and finally, his prices are more than reasonable and his shipping is fast. If I had a crystal ball I am sure it would tell me that I am not done buying cymbals from him ... by a long shot.

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Traded some Gretsch hoops for some Gretsch hoops with Drdrumdude3009 - nice guy, great communication, rims were packed well, quick s/h and got here safely! A+...thank you, Sir......

glaze148

Very well Known Member
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m going to list my antique brown Yaiba kit soon. I plan to list it with the snare, but if a buyer prefers to buy it sans snare it would be cool to work something out with you.
I wound up buying the 4 piece kit from Eric-B. Just received it, and it’s gorgeous. He was great to work with him from start to finish. Drums are beautiful as described, and the packing was really well done.
Recommend him very highly as a seller.

mtarrani

DFO Star
Reaction score
Purchased a George Way (Vancouver) snare drum from @Fat Drummer, which was one of the most professionally packed snare drums I have ever received. Shipping was blazing fast - something like a day from TN to FL - and the drum itself was in new condition. The entire transaction was perfect! The drum, by the way, sounds great. I am no RD fan, but the dude knows how to make a snare drum :)

Fat Drummer

DFO Master
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Purchased a George Way (Vancouver) snare drum from @Fat Drummer, which was one of the most professionally packed snare drums I have ever received. Shipping was blazing fast - something like a day from TN to FL - and the drum itself was in new condition. The entire transaction was perfect! The drum, by the way, sounds great. I am no RD fan, but the dude knows how to make a snare drum :)
I forget about our feedback section, thanks for reminding me. This sale was just as smooth as it could be because of Tarrani's great communication and fast payment. Enjoy the drum brother!

mtarrani

DFO Star
Reaction score
Absolutely smooth transaction with @Josh Vibert for a pair of hi-hats. Not only was the price a steal in my opinion, but it was shipped quickly and the packaging was, well, a picture is worth a thousand words - I was impressed to say the least:

Packing.jpg

Josh Vibert

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Absolutely smooth transaction with @Josh Vibert for a pair of hi-hats. Not only was the price a steal in my opinion, but it was shipped quickly and the packaging was, well, a picture is worth a thousand words - I was impressed to say the least:

View attachment 584816
Thanks @mtarrani ! Big thumbs up to you as well! Great communication, fast payment, no issues. Deal with confidence!

mtarrani

DFO Star
Reaction score
Purchased a Gretsch tom mounting system from @bcrain who shipped immediately. Outstanding transaction in every respect. This is not my first time purchasing from him, and probably won't be my last.