header.nohb.html

Buyers/Sellers Feedback thread for member references (consolidated)

scooter540

Reaction score
Purchased a Craviotto black cherry snare from @curly and he was great to work with! Solid communication and timely shipping while also working with me on shipping/insurance costs.

drummertom

Staff member
Reaction score
Great in person transaction today with Rich K. Super nice guy and very easy to work with!

drummertom

Staff member
Reaction score
Great transaction with SaranacJack. Fast payment and easy to deal with.

Madmarian

Reaction score
maybe this list would be shorter if it just would list the 'notsopleasant' people.

then again the'd just make a new account (and post 50 times...)

Have not found my name here yet, but I also just offered something. I am not new to this game though, I am working for adoro drums usa inc. and founded adoro drums germany, so if you have seen an adoro drum kit, I built it.

mtarrani

DFO Star
Reaction score
Outstanding transaction with @Stpdrummer . I purchased a cymbal that was promptly shipped and expertly packaged. Easy to deal with and extremely reliable. Here is the cymbal (which exceeded my expectations):

drumreverie

Reaction score
Great trade with @jkuhl . First time I've interacted with him and everything was smooth during the transaction. I would gladly work with him again!

Treviso1

DFO Star
Reaction score
I recently bought a MINTY MINT 8x14 Keplinger from SaranacJack and it was a perfect transaction. Super fast shipping, gorgeous drum, packaged beautifully to ensure safe delivery! Thank you, brother! 5 Stars!!!

SaranacJack