Buyers/Sellers Feedback thread for member references (consolidated)

GrandfatherOdin

Reaction score
I'd like to give a shout out to Mcjnic. We completed a trade recently, he had them shipped out with a tracking number the next morning. Not only was everything quick and shipped well, he was also outstanding to deal with and a real stand-up guy. Thanks again!

Cannons

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Big ups to cashmanbashman for the fast and safe shipping of the Paiste Masters Dark Crisp Ride. Great deal, great cymbal, great person. Thanks!

Cannons

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Great experience with zenghost for the purchase of the Paiste Sig Trad Med Light Swish. Thanks!

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bought 2 Ludwig B/O toms from mfryed2112 - we ended up texting back and forth and he modded the order for me to suit my exact needs.

Nice guy, packed the goods well, quick s/h and a great deal....thanks again!

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did a cymbal swap with VinSparkle - nice guy, item packed well, quick s/h and very smooth transaction....thanks!

Stretch Riedle

DFO Master
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just completed a sale that went smooth and flawless. Most excellent snare drum that matches my drum kit! And a heck of a great deal. I want to thank drummertom for a perfect transaction. THANK YOU DRUMMERTOM!!!!!!!!!

Stretch

drummertom

Staff member
Reaction score
I just completed a sale that went smooth and flawless. Most excellent snare drum that matches my drum kit! And a heck of a great deal. I want to thank drummertom for a perfect transaction. THANK YOU DRUMMERTOM!!!!!!!!!

Stretch
Thanks Stretch. A pleasure transacting with you. Great communication and fast payment. Enjoy the snare!

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Traded a snare for some great K hats with drumreverie. Nice guy, packed well, quick s/h and a smooth +++ transaction...thanks!

Last edited:

drumreverie

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Excellent trade with @JazzDrumGuy!. Amazing snare packing! Marvin "Smitty" Smith copper snare in great condition, exactly as described. I would gladly do business with him anytime.

A++++

SaranacJack

Reaction score
@Billster just sent some cymbals over with the BEST packing job I've ever seen! Custom made hard box, protection around the edges of the cymbals, old hi-hat clutch to prevent slippage during shipment. All around the most protected box I've received in 30+ years of buying/selling vintage drums.

Billster

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Billster just sent some cymbals over with the BEST packing job I've ever seen! Custom made hard box, protection around the edges of the cymbals, old hi-hat clutch to prevent slippage during shipment. All around the most protected box I've received in 30+ years of buying/selling vintage drums.
Thank you for the kind words. When you're paying that kind of money for rare, vintage cymbals, you, and those pies, deserve to be treated well. Thank you for a smooth transaction. Enjoy!

Tilter

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
My sincere thanks to member Base for giving my K. Custom Dry Light a new home. Enjoy that thing, my good man!