Buyers/Sellers Feedback thread for member references (consolidated)

Squirrel Man

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shout-out to @glynch for the "Oriollo" snare I bought. Came in excellent shape, as advertised. Shipped promptly and packaged... amazingly, a box in a padded box, really took time and effort to securely package and ship this snare.

And it sounds fantastic, really my kind of snare. I'm really going to have a lot of fun with this one for a long time, thanks!

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Traded rides with Saturnresearch.....nice guy, easy transaction, packed well, a great deal and we are both relatively local so s/h was cheap!
Thanks, man.....

glynch

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Shout-out to @glynch for the "Oriollo" snare I bought. Came in excellent shape, as advertised. Shipped promptly and packaged... amazingly, a box in a padded box, really took time and effort to securely package and ship this snare.

And it sounds fantastic, really my kind of snare. I'm really going to have a lot of fun with this one for a long time, thanks!
So happy that it arrived safely. Hope you have as much fun with it as I did.

Redfern

Reaction score
I’ve had a few great dealings with @costanzadrums over the last month or so. Big help on a weird old part and some other vintage stuff. Easy to deal with and honest. Thanks, Chris!

saturnresearch

Reaction score
Traded rides with Saturnresearch.....nice guy, easy transaction, packed well, a great deal and we are both relatively local so s/h was cheap!
Thanks, man.....
Great trade and great trader, very responsive and a nice guy. Recently traded my black pearl for drumreverie's k flat, another nice exchange, shoutout to you as well.

Stretch Riedle

DFO Master
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a most excellent transaction selling three Trick drums to 'drumgadget'. We had a fun time conversing, and he even drove a long way to pick them up. Thanks Mike!!!!!
Stretch

drumgadget

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Hey - I'm the other end of the above "most excellent transaction" with "Stretch Riedle" ...........

The long drive (120 each way) was a "nothingburger" really ......... and a good chance for a change of the lovely California scene (I even stopped for a "natural break" right where I first took up running in 1968 when I first moved to NorCal)!

Thanks, Stretch ...... for a great deal and a chance to meet another DFO Bro ...... and one steeped in the "biz" to boot .....

Mike

PS: I'm eyeing those Trick(sters) right now, trying to imagine the 18x16" bass drum cut down to a svelte 18x13" (or thereabouts). Bebop a Lula, Baby ......... !

Squirrel Man

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shout out to @lossforgain , Sabian ride arrived today packaged magnificently. Cymbal is exactly as described, in great shape for an older ride and the little bit of pinging I did on it today it sounds great. A+++ transaction!

Thanks!