Buyers/Sellers Feedback

712drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I just received a 22 inch vintage Avedis Zildjian from DFO member “Kluger.” The cymbal is in great shape and everything was exactly as described. Fast shipping, great packaging job and a smooth transaction.

Last edited:

mtarrani

DFO Star
Reaction score
Just received a 20" Sabian Light HH ride from bcrain. Outstanding transaction - the price was silly low (meaning the value was sky high), and it was very well packed and arrived in record time. In fact, it arrived ahead of promised time.

Tymp2002

Reaction score
Much like our pinned topic in the Drums For Sale area, feel free to use this topic to post Positive Feedback concerning any deals/sellers/buyers that you have dealt with here in the Cymbals For Sale . Let others members know who needs a nice pat on the back!
Big shout out to MFRYED2112! He sold me a Zildjian set - awesome description and pics; fast shipping, excellent communication, and probably the best packaging job I've ever seen! I highly recommend him for any and all deals. What else ya got FRYDADDY?

shnootre

Reaction score
Bought a sweet Zildjian A 18” thin crash from @buddman1955. Quick and proper shipping and a nice cymbal - all in all a good experience.

count_me_in

Reaction score
Huge thanks to @shiek_yerbouti for his 18" K Custom Hybrid! I've lurked on here for a while but only recently made myself an account, so I really appreciate him taking the time to talk with me and get the transaction done.

Prompt shipping, on-time delivery, and incredible packing job! Oh yeah, and the cymbal is in fantastic shape! I would not hesitate to buy anything from him again!

shiek_yerbouti

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Huge thanks to @shiek_yerbouti for his 18" K Custom Hybrid! I've lurked on here for a while but only recently made myself an account, so I really appreciate him taking the time to talk with me and get the transaction done.

Prompt shipping, on-time delivery, and incredible packing job! Oh yeah, and the cymbal is in fantastic shape! I would not hesitate to buy anything from him again!
Thanks so much count_me_in! I’m really glad you like the cymbal!

I had an excellent experience dealing with count_me_in on this purchase. He was very responsive to communication and excellent to deal with. I hope to see more from him on the forum as he is a new member. Glad this was a successful transaction! Welcome to the forum count_me_in!

shiek_yerbouti

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Just bought a nice little Wuhan Splash from stick2it and very happy with it. Everything went well and he was great to deal with. Great communication too!
Thanks stick2it!