Buyers/Sellers Feedback

Cannons

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Great experience with zenghost for the purchase of the Paiste Sig Trad Med Light Swish. Thanks!

SaranacJack

Reaction score
@Billster just sent some cymbals over with the BEST packing job I've ever seen! Custom made hard box, protection around the edges of the cymbals, old hi-hat clutch to prevent slippage during shipment. All around the most protected box I've received in 30+ years of buying/selling vintage drums.

Billster

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Billster just sent some cymbals over with the BEST packing job I've ever seen! Custom made hard box, protection around the edges of the cymbals, old hi-hat clutch to prevent slippage during shipment. All around the most protected box I've received in 30+ years of buying/selling vintage drums.
Thank you for the kind words. When you're paying that kind of money for rare, vintage cymbals, you, and those pies, deserve to be treated well. Thank you for a smooth transaction. Enjoy!

Tilter

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
My sincere thanks to member Base for giving my K. Custom Dry Light a new home. Enjoy that thing, my good man!

alienegypt

Reaction score
I want to thank @p83 for a nice, seamless transaction (my first on this forum)!
Great communication exchanging info on the "mystery hats" he had for sale followed by a very secure shipment.

Thanks again.

p83

DFO Master
Reaction score
I want to thank @p83 for a nice, seamless transaction (my first on this forum)!
Great communication exchanging info on the "mystery hats" he had for sale followed by a very secure shipment.

Thanks again.
good deals take 2 people. my pleasure. you earned the hats with your help.

Base

Reaction score
My sincere thanks to member Base for giving my K. Custom Dry Light a new home. Enjoy that thing, my good man!
Thank you Tilter for lots of great and informative communication. Also your packing job has been excellent!
...oh and thanks for the cymbal of course :)

CSR

Member since May 2000
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought a 22" Bettis ride from stpdrummer. It came amazingly packed...like bank vault. Communication was very good, the cymbal is as described, photographed, and recorded. I'm off to enjoy it for a few hours now. Do not disturb! Again, thanks to stpdrummer. Highly recommended.

712drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Great purchase experience with Fatchoppers on the Zildjian prototype Bounce Ride I bought from him. Thanks!!!

slcdrummer

Reaction score
Hi all, shout out to @Stpdrummer for this 20” Large Stamp A Zildjian. Great cymbal, lightning fast shipping and very very well packaged and protected. This was my first DFO purchase and it was 5/5 stars

mewing

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great dealing with Skins_in_the_game on a Paiste ride. Even tolerated my disdain for styrofoam packing peanuts and left them out. Thanks!