Buyers/Sellers Feedback

pkburrito

Reaction score
Had a great time working with @cashmanbashman on a set of cymbals. Great communicator, fast shipping, well packed, a fine deal all around. Wouldn’t hesitate to work with him again!

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Traded rides with Saturnresearch.....nice guy, easy transaction, packed well, a great deal and we are both relatively local so s/h was cheap!
Thanks, man.....

saturnresearch

Reaction score
Traded rides with Saturnresearch.....nice guy, easy transaction, packed well, a great deal and we are both relatively local so s/h was cheap!
Thanks, man.....
Great trade and great trader, very responsive and a nice guy. Recently traded my black pearl for drumreverie's k flat, another nice exchange, shoutout to you as well.

Squirrel Man

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shout out to @lossforgain , Sabian ride arrived today packaged magnificently. Cymbal is exactly as described, in great shape for an older ride and the little bit of pinging I did on it today it sounds great. A+++ transaction!

Thanks!

mtarrani

DFO Star
Reaction score
Excellent transaction with @712drummer . The 18" Sizzle he sold (and immediately shipped) was exactly what I had hoped that it would be. Great seller.