Buyers/Sellers Feedback

janeybug

janeybug
Reaction score
Per PayPal as soon as you ship it back to me you'll get a full refund but you do have to ship it back to me I'll even pay the cost of the shipping back to me

My guess is you want to keep them and also get a refund correct?

In my 15 years on the forum I have never had one problem until you but things happen so once again and for the last time ship it back to me I'll refund you your entire dollar amount

Thanks in advance

Tilter

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Shout out to member dlshore for a smooth and friendly transaction. :thumbup:

Thanks much and enjoy the Hats!

tkillian

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Ely said:
Had a great transaction as a seller with tkillian. Payment was swift and he was very pleasant and easy to deal with. Highly recommend doing business with him.
I appreciate that. I will have them out quickly after buyer pays.
This is two great cymbals for the price of one. The only "issue" is 2 rivet holes in 22" by previous owner as you can see in video.

VinSparkle

Reaction score
Excellent trade with Cashmanbashman. Super friendly guy. Cymbal arrived quick and was very well packed. Highly recommend!

cashmanbashman

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Same to you VinSparkle, very well packed and super friendly even when I was not getting back to you right away on account of my tooth. The cymbal looks and sounds great just like it's PO.

James Walker

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Big tip o' the cap to oneeyedcat for a quick and remarkably smooth transaction (and great packing job to boot!) on my purchase of his pre-serial 602.

Ely

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Very smooth trade with mewing. He ships fast and packs well. I recommend doing business with him.

CLMacPherson

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Many thanks to forum member VinSparkle. He recently purchased a set of hats from me and took care of everything on the payment and shipping end. All I had to do was print a label and drop the box off at FedEx. Smooth sailin'.

Ely

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
JazzDrummerNic is a great guy to deal with. I had a pleasant transaction with him as a seller. I highly recommend doing business with him.

VinSparkle

Reaction score
Shout out to member Douglasfir. Thanks very much for the SWEET ride! Really enjoying it. Arrived in no time and was well packed.

dustjacket

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Vinsparkle made the transaction effortless. Quick payment, great communication and showed how easy Fed Ex could be :)

VinSparkle

Reaction score
CLMacPherson, thanks very much for the solid hats. Gigged with them tonight. Very pleased!

R

RickP

Great transaction with forum member VinSparkle. Hope you enjoy the hihats.

R

RickP

Huge SHOUTOUT !!!! for eyedrum (Mike). I have been looking for a 22" Paiste Traditional Medium Light ride for a LONG time. It is my grail jazz ride.
One came up on EBay but the seller would not agree to ship to Canada. I was discussing it with Eyedrum and he graciously offered to buy it and send it
up to me and I would reimburse him. This is what I love about DFO - we help each other out. Thanks again Mike

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
THANKS SO MUCH to DFO members Jeremiah Johnson and drumrtommy for helping me out with two wonderful Agop Signature rides (a 20" and 21"). Both worked with me and delivered great cymbals quickly and with nice packing. Thanks guys!

Ward

Mn02

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Great transaction with padulaband. Thanks.

Latest posts