Buyers/Sellers Feedback

Ely

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I had another spectacular transaction with cashmanbashman! The cymbal arrived promptly and it was packed very well. I highly recommend dealing with him.

MrDrums2112

"Normal" Drummer
Reaction score
Just received a great Paiste Masters Medium Ride from RickP. Great transaction, excellent packing. Thank you, Rick!

R

RickP

MrDrums2112 said:
Just received a great Paiste Masters Medium Ride from RickP. Great transaction, excellent packing. Thank you, Rick!
Thank you Mark - always a pleasure chatting and doing business with you

712drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Hey, recently had great experiences purchasing cymbals from the following members:

Salem Street Drums
FunkeeCowboy

Also did a recent smooth trade deal with:

Ron_M

Thanks again!!!

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Just bought a cymbal from Bleen, super to deal it, packed great and shipped super fast... thanks so much!

Tuckerboy

Reaction score
I recently acquired a set of Paiste hi hats from a great seller, Florian 1. Great transaction with smooth communications throughout and the item was expertly packaged along with super fast shipping. Thank you Florian 1, I really appreciate every thing!

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks to Corsair for the nice deal on my new 21" Traditional Agop ride. GREAT packing and super easy to deal with. Thanks again!

bongomania

DFO Master
Reaction score
Great purchase from deepsoulradio! Cymbal was in the condition described, packed well, and shipped in a timely manner. Good communication too.

deepsoulradio

Reaction score
bongomania said:
Great purchase from deepsoulradio! Cymbal was in the condition described, packed well, and shipped in a timely manner. Good communication too.
Thank you sir! Pleasure to trade :)

Ely

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
MillerMav is great to do business with! Not only does he ship same day, he takes time to pack the cymbals properly to ensure safe transit.

mtarrani

DFO Master
Reaction score
Smooth transaction with user scaramanga who traded an Istanbul Agop for my Zildjian Orchestral ride. He was fast, in close communication and packaged and expeditiously shipped. A true pleasure doing business with him.

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Master
Reaction score
Sold a Bosphorus flat ride to padulaband...... very nice guy, paid quickly, great emails, and a mutually happy transaction. Thank you!!!

padulaband

Reaction score
JazzDrumGuy said:
Sold a Bosphorus flat ride to padulaband...... very nice guy, paid quickly, great emails, and a mutually happy transaction. Thank you!!!
Great transaction....great cymbal....pleasure to do business with!

DWSlingerland45

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Just completed a transaction with Ced. Super quick shipping and the cymbal is better than described! Excellent packaging too. Buy with confidence! Thanks again Ced.

Rockin' Billy

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Incredible transaction w/jccabinets!(Jeff) Took the time to answer all questions, packing was outstanding. Thanks a million and one Jeff!

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Master
Reaction score
Did a hi hat trade (K Cons for Keropes) with seungkeeya....very smooth, each of us are stoked, and definitely a good guy....thanks!!!

seungkeeya

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks, JazzDrumGuy!! Its been second time I dealt with him.
Great service, communication, and cymbals!
Thanks extra for also taking care of my portion of shipping cost...Ill definitely pay it forward!