Buyers/Sellers Feedback

Polska

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Purchased a cymbal from Reality Check. Arrived earlier than expected, packed well and looks better in person than the pictures showed. Nicely done. Great transaction!

cashmanbashman

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Just did deals with Tillerva and The Whale and they were excellent. Everything went down the way it should. Thanks guys

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
A quick shout out to Tradrad for the wonderful offer on a recent set of Agop hats. So easy to deal with and top quality shipping and service. 100% pro all around, thanks again!

R

RickP

Nice smooth transaction with Curly (Eric) . A pleasure to do business with .

Ely

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I had a great transaction as a seller with member APelletier. He paid promptly and was very easy to deal with. Dont hesitate if hes a potential buyer.

VinSparkle

Reaction score
Great trade with member mc437. Fast shipping and excellent packing job. Really enjoying the new addition. Thanks very much!

mc437

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Ditto on that for a trade done with VinSparkle. Easy transaction, well packed, and just a straight shooter in every way. Highly recommended.

Ely

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Drummerjohn333 is a heck of a guy! Purchasing a pair of hats from him was smooth and hassle-free. The cymbals were shipped promptly and the packaging was top-notch. Highly recommend doing business with him.

Ely

VinSparkle

Reaction score
Purchased a nice crash from madsplash. Good price, shipped quick, and was well-packed. Highly recommend.

MillerMav

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
MillerMav is great to do business with! Not only does he ship same day, he takes time to pack the cymbals properly to ensure safe transit.
Thanks Ely, nice doing business with you as well.

Tornado

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I've bought cymbals from both Stpdrummer and Rdumas recently, and both packed the cymbals well, and they arrived safely. Great to work with!

Mcjnic

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Picked up an EXCELLENT 16 Zildjian K Custom Dark Crash from Tickinaway. Excellent deal and an extremely nice guy to communicate with. All in all ... smiles.

Dragonlordapocalypse

Reaction score
I had a good experience buying from mfryed2112. Shipping was very fast and everything was packaged with a lot of care. Highly recommended seller!

Gunnellett

Reaction score
I bought some hi-hats from MrDrums2112. Mark was quick to respond to questions I had and shipped them right away. The hi-hats were packaged very well and their condition was as advertised.

I highly recommend buying from Mark.

vegadrums77

Reaction score
Traded a cymbal with member Dan aka dans1434. Had a slight hiccup with usps, but everything worked out. Great communication and solid guy. Thanks!

Bonzo442

Reaction score
Brought some Paiste hats from dustjacket and very happy!

Latest posts