Buyers/Sellers Feedback

Ely

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I want to thank Ross (Ely) for a fantastic transaction on a stellar pair of Sand hats! Thanks again, Ross ;)
Thanks! And I too would like to shout out how great drumedge was to sell to. He payed swiftly and dealing with him was very easy.

Ely

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Excellent transaction with member robthetimekeeper! He shipped the same day I paid and the packaging was great!

Bonzo442

Reaction score
Brought a set of Paiste fo602 15” SE hats from michiganice91 I couldn’t be happier! Great guy & seller!

IJR

Reaction score
I bought a 22" Paiste Masters Dark Crash Ride Prototype from fishstix94. He was nice, shipped it quickly, and packaged it very well.

Dan K

Reaction score
I just bought a K ride from Tcat - impeccably packaged, shipped quickly, EXACTLY as described and a really fair price!

Dan K.

Tcat

Reaction score
I just bought a K ride from Tcat - impeccably packaged, shipped quickly, EXACTLY as described and a really fair price!

Dan K.
And Dan K is an awesome buyer. Excellent communication and great to work with.

Reaction score
sillypilot , great seller fast shipping great communication and stellar packing! thanks Jorge!

Gliderflyer

Reaction score
Thanks to multijd for a great transaction on some Camco mufflers. Great communications and fast shipping.

Mcjnic

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
A big YAHOOOO to cworrick for an amazing deal on what turns out to be a freekin AWESOME china. The cymbal arrived in one of the best packed cymbal shipments I've ever seen. He even lined the edge of the china with a piece of foam to protect it. Unreal care.
I sincerely thank you, you long eared drumming dog you.

tkillian

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
You are welcome.
Thanks for helping me purge
My cymbal belly feels less full

TomPotti

Reaction score
Bought a bunch of cymbals from tkillian. All were well packaged and in good condition.

Latest posts