Buyers/Sellers Feedback

multijd

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I want everyone to know that I had a great transaction with foxy_shazamtastic on my purchaee of the 22” K Custom Special Dry Crash. The cymbal arrived safely and is like new. Thanks!!

Mongrel

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Purchased 22" Zildjian K ride from TKillian (Tom). Great guy to deal with-listing, communication, shipping\packing all top-notch.

Big thumbs up! :thumbright:

mewing

Reaction score
Great well-packed cymbal shipped quickly to me from Johnny K!

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
Just did a cymbal deal with Sinclair and also Hoochymama. Excellent on both accounts. Well described, packed well and shipped quickly. Thanks guys!

Mike

Mcjnic

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Chalk one up for Rich K. ... phenomenally good match on a cymbal I picked up from him. Outstanding packing job and very timely shipping. An all around good man to deal with.

"poppies"

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Ludzil packs very carefully and has excellent communication. Definitely a pleasure to deal with.

DWSlingerland45

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Just had a smoother than silk transaction with Hoochymama. Two Zildjian IAK crashes 16,18 packed great, arrived here in two days sound fantastic! Buy with confidence!

mewing

Reaction score
cworrick (Chris) showed up as promised to pick up his "wanted" item from me. Easy to deal with!

CSR

Member since May 2000
Reaction score
I just did a ride cymbal trade with Vinsparkle, an older K Con 22" for a new Paiste Bluebird Mellow Ride 20". The cymbal from Vinsparkle was securely packed and arrived on time. He was in constant communication, and we were both crystal clear in our expectations. This is the way trades should go!

VinSparkle

Reaction score
I just did a ride cymbal trade with Vinsparkle, an older K Con 22" for a new Paiste Bluebird Mellow Ride 20". The cymbal from Vinsparkle was securely packed and arrived on time. He was in constant communication, and we were both crystal clear in our expectations. This is the way trades should go!
I echo @CSR’s comments. Excellent trade experience!

Reactions: CSR

Latest posts