Buyers/Sellers Feedback

mewing

Reaction score
I had a great transaction with jmato (John) this week on a Zildjian crash!

mewing

Reaction score
Great transaction with Gary (fun2drum). Well packed, provided tracking info, shipped quick!

Mongrel

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
jtpaistegeist-

One of the “GOOD GUYS” folks! Every aspect of the transaction above board and well-done, just like it should be.

Highly recommended...

Phantomlimb777

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
edge sent me best sounding cymbal I’ve owned thus far, and it was packed tough. Buy from this man, he has great taste.

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Star
Reaction score
Sold some hats to Fat Drummer - smooth transaction, quickly paid and no issues! Thank you!

Sold a ride to jacebart - same....thank you!

Mcjnic

DFO Master
Reaction score
Had a good deal with Philmets ... the guy is honest, ethical, and has some very very nice cymbals.
He's the real deal.

Mcjnic

DFO Master
Reaction score
Had a nice deal with Myfryed2112 ... very cool hats and ride ... he did a good job on this deal.

Ely

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Had yet another excellent transaction with cashmanbashman. He packs and ships cymbals very well. Don’t hesitate to deal with him.

Mcjnic

DFO Master
Reaction score
Had one of the best deals I've ever done on this site ... with @almamadre ... some of the absolute best cymbals I've ever laid a stick on.
He's pickles and scree in my book.

mtarrani

DFO Star
Reaction score
Positive for drummerjohn333
I purchased a pair of Argent hi-hats from this ad:

The transaction was perfect. The cymbals greatly exceeded my expectations (especially for the total price that included shipping). They were shipped the same day and arrived faster than I expected. Oh, and the packing job was top notch. Definitely recommend drummerjohn333!

drummerjohn333

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Positive for drummerjohn333
I purchased a pair of Argent hi-hats from this ad:

The transaction was perfect. The cymbals greatly exceeded my expectations (especially for the total price that included shipping). They were shipped the same day and arrived faster than I expected. Oh, and the packing job was top notch. Definitely recommend drummerjohn333!
Thanks bro! Same from this side - love it when I have no arm twisting to do! Win Win all over the place on this one folks!

Bright green light for
mtarrani

John

mtarrani

DFO Star
Reaction score
Perfect transaction as a buyer of dustjacket's 22" Hammertone. Speed of shipping, amazing value and even details such as packing make this transaction stand out as flawless from my perspective.