Buyers/Sellers Feedback

drummertom

Staff member
Reaction score
Right back at ya Ringofanatic!

Fast payment and a good guy. Pleasure doing business with you.

Polska

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks for a great transaction oneeyedcat!! Quick responses to inquiries and very fast shipping. Nicely done!

712drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Great experience from member Chris_Dw_Drums. Fast shipping, good product, good packing, and fast response.

DWSlingerland45

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Flawless transaction with Fun2Drum ( Gary) had my items in 2 days, packing and communication were outstanding as well. Gary, Thanks for the tips on the Atlas mount usage as well!

fun2drum

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
DWSlingerland45 said:
Flawless transaction with Fun2Drum ( Gary) had my items in 2 days, packing and communication were outstanding as well. Gary, Thanks for the tips on the Atlas mount usage as well!
Hey thanks for the nice words, it was a pleasure doing business with you my friend. I hope you get many years of enjoyable use out of that hardware!

Nacci

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I am leaving positive feedback for Peteinvicta1. I picked up a vintage Yamaha boom stand from him and he did everything by the numbers. A real pleasure to do business with.

Ray Dee Oh King

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Im a little late on the feedback, but did have a great transaction with Tuckerboy on a DW low ride cymbal stand. Its not often one would ship something with the trust before a payment was sent. Great seller here and the stand was pretty much flawless!

jccabinets

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Had a smooth/friendly transaction with tomo221. He shipped fast and did a great job of packing, highly recommended!

pedro navahas

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Had a great transaction with storsav, shipped quick, packed well and great communication!!
Drum bags were in great shape!
Thanks much

drumhead

Jer-ry! Jer-ry!
Reaction score
Big shoutout to The Beach Boy for hooking me up with a graphic. I asked about a font to make a graphic I had wanted, and he found the font and made it for me!. Years of trying to get it done delivered almost instantly. Thanks again!!!!

pedro navahas

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Had a great transaction with Jeff (mabdrums)
Great service, shipped quick and awesome product.
Grabbed one of the woolly beaters he had, this thing is as big as a softball!! I love it!

Treviso1

DFO Master
Reaction score
Thanks to 712Drummer for the great deal on the DW9000 pedal. Beautiful pedal, fast delivery! Thanks, Rob

Hop

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Testifying on behalf of PressRoll...
  • Great seller: rapid responses to communication + timely updates, patient seller, items were packaged extremely well, items arrived in great condition as described/pictured.
  • The buyer (that's me) is extremely happy with the transaction. Buy with confidence... did I already mention great seller!!!