Buyers/Sellers Feedback

PressRoll

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Hop said:
Testifying on behalf of PressRoll...
  • Great seller: rapid responses to communication + timely updates, patient seller, items were packaged extremely well, items arrived in great condition as described/pictured.
  • The buyer (that's me) is extremely happy with the transaction. Buy with confidence... did I already mention great seller!!!
Thanks Hop! It was great talking to you over the phone. I hope our paths cross again someday!

oneeyedcat

Reaction score
Big shout out to DanRH for the Zoom Q2HD! Not breaking any new ground here as Dan has been mentioned here in Positive Feedback too many times to count and deservedly so. Camera was better than described, priced right, packed bulletproof and shipped immediately. The man is an All-Star!

R

RickP

Big Shoutout to Treviso for giving me a killer deal on some Regal Tip 8a sticks and getting them out so fast !!!

drummertom

Staff member
Reaction score
Just completed a purchase from AaronLatos. Great transaction and communication. He went above and beyond. Great guy, and I hope to deal with him again.

drummertom

Staff member
Reaction score
RickP said:
Big Shoutout to Treviso for giving me a killer deal on some Regal Tip 8a sticks and getting them out so fast !!!
+1.

Rob is great to deal with, and ships right away.

Treviso1

DFO Master
Reaction score
drummertom said:
+1.

Rob is great to deal with, and ships right away.
Thank you and right back at you!

Treviso1

DFO Master
Reaction score
RickP said:
Thank you! Right back at you, RickP!

Nacci

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Positive feedback fir Peteinvicta1 and Trevisio1. Top notch transaction with both.

Mongrel

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Ray Dee Oh King (Lenny).....

GREAT guy to deal with! Reached out to me with an offer for some Aquarian Modern Vintage heads. Could not be more pleased with ANY aspect of the transaction, from communication to shipping.

Went above and beyond even following up to see how things were working out.

Highly recommended!

THANKS!

Stretch Riedle

DFO Master
Reaction score
I had another item someone "wanted", so I did a great transaction with gonzo.
Fast payment, excellent communication, pleasure to do business with.
Item is on it's way...

Stretch

poetman

Reaction score
I posted a wanted ad, and Stretch reaches out. Quick payment + quick shipping + item as described=good transaction.

tmc333

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
New member JeffH should be welcomed in to the forum. Just completed an easy transaction with him. Solid courteous fellow for sure!

tmc333

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Also, another huge shout out to my bro in Michigan, Saladdaze, for yet another easy transaction.

tmc333

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
red66charger also deserves kudos for an easy purchase/transaction. Thanks

Eyedrum

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
saxoftenest said:
Popping in to leave another glowing review for Eyedrum - super solid transaction, couldnt be happier. Thanks!
Thank you, Matt! Right back at you sir. A total pleasure dealing with you. All the best!

Tanabata

Reaction score
I'm here to leave A-plus, plus, plus feedback for Mcjnic........ great guy, wonderful communication, great shipping and packing, and just a super clean and wonderful instrument. Thanks, Mcjnic! @Mcjnic

ludwig402

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Tanabata said:
I'm here to leave A-plus, plus, plus feedback for Mcjnic........ great guy, wonderful communication, great shipping and packing, and just a super clean and wonderful instrument. Thanks, Mcjnic! @Mcjnic
I ditto everything that Tanabata says about Mcjnic...what a great guy to deal with!