Buyers/Sellers Feedback

TomPotti

Reaction score
Ordered the DW9000 pedals from c.wulf. He was easy to communicate with. Fast shipping and great packaging. Thanks!

MillerMav

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Purchased a DW rail mount from Funkeecowboy. Couldn't have been smoother. Packaged well, great piece.

pedro navahas

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Want to give a shout out to atomicdave, set me up with a cool strainer for my WFL 13” snare!!!
Thanks much!!

rayboomboom

Reaction score
Great deal with florian1. Thanks for the S Hoops Dave. Haven't installed them yet but looking forward to putting them on my '80s maple 6.5 x 14 snare!

Would definitely recommend to others who might be dealing with him.
Ray

Stretch Riedle

DFO Master
Reaction score
Although I didn't get a chance to post the item here, I sold a double bass drum pedal to Slippy. One I bought off of DFO. Great transaction, smooth, no problems, great communication. Everyone's happy!

Stretch

Slippy

a.k.a "slow feet"
Reaction score
I sold a double pedal to Stretch Riedle and I ended up buying it back about 6 months later... so ill post a double positive feedback for him... 5 stars good guy to deal with.

IJR

Reaction score
tillerva sold me three old mics for a good price. They all worked and were shipped very quickly.

Tama CW

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Great job by Tillerva in selling me a 5 piece Tama Imperialstar shell pack. They kept out-doing themselves and communicated at every turn...and there were lots of turns to get this all done. It was a bear to figure out to how to safely and economically ship the bigger drums. They came by Greyhound. A first for both of us. Thanks again.

Radio King

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Many thanks to Fifty9Dunes for an excellent transaction. The pedal was exactly as described, and he got it shipped to me in no time at all. Even included a cool backpack in the deal. Thanks Arnold!

Fifty9Dunes

Reaction score
Many thanks to Fifty9Dunes for an excellent transaction. The pedal was exactly as described, and he got it shipped to me in no time at all. Even included a cool backpack in the deal. Thanks Arnold!
Sure thing David, glad it will get the use it deserves! Thanks for the quick pay and communication throughout; this guy's the real deal folks