Buyers/Sellers Feedback

CSR

Member since May 2000
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
A shout-out for Jerrod DeMott of Sweetwater for personal attention to customer service. I was waiting for a long-backordered package. When I contacted Jerrod, he ordered a similar, but higher-priced item from another manufacturer and sent to me with no additional charge. Sweetwater has become my go-to online store.

PressRoll

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had two excellent transactions this past week. Clowndog sold me a snare which was packed excellently and shipped promptly. 712drummer sold me a cymbal which was packed well, shipped right away and delivered in less than 24hrs. Thank you both for the great experiences!

Rufus T Firefly

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great transaction with MeanDrLily. Paid for merchandise immediately. Very friendly and easy to work with.
Thanks!!

Squirrel Man

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shout out to @Rich K. - Bought Pearl double kicks from him that just came in, packed nicely, came as advertised. Played them for a little today and they're great, totally happy with the purchase. Thanks!

Squirrel Man

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shout-out to @florian1 , bunch of random new and used heads. Now I have to say it was an odd transaction, I paypalled Flo and he immediately returned it when he found out they weren't as advertised. We chatted and came to a deal as is and they look great.

I got a lotta good head from this deal. ...sorry lol, hah!

Thanks Flo or D - totally trust you and would buy again!

Stretch Riedle

DFO Master
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Although it started with my "WANTED" request, I'll leave feedback here.
EXCELLENT transaction with 'powertone' on supplying me with a nice item, packing it well as it was fragile, and doing it rather quickly!

Stretch

Stretch Riedle

DFO Master
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Although it started with my "WANTED" request, I'll leave feedback here.
EXCELLENT transaction with 'NILES' on supplying me with a nice item, packing it well as it was fragile, and doing it rather quickly!

Stretch

Squirrel Man

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shout out to @bconrad , item came in as advertised, prompt delivery and all hardware included. Super deal too, most of the price paid he paid for shipping. Quality item too.

Thanks!

Squirrel Man

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shout out again to @Rich K. , Demonators arrived as advertised, good deal in great shape. A+++ transaction as always, thanks!

Skins_in_the_game

Reaction score
Great fast response and shipping from NDDrummer13. Thanks Tony for the Paiste sig fast 18 it sounds great and matches my other 16 sig fast crash perfectly.

Squirrel Man

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shout-out to @mfryed2112 for the Z-pack. Fantastic deal, glad I jumped on this one, cymbals are exactly as described in "seasoned" but excellent shape. Fantastic seller! Pics of them are below, I had to play them a little and they sound great.

And a DFO guy, here's how the box arrived lol

1617064333829.jpeg

1617064370612.jpeg

1617064402284.jpeg

Ray Dee Oh King

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Shoutout to NDdrummer13 for the sale of some cymbals I purchased. Very prompt on responding, great prices, packed excellent, and gear condition was as stated. Great seller!

Last edited:

Ludwigboy

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a shoutout to Burgundy (Mike) as he sold me a couple of vintage Ludwig cymbal/tom mounts ; reasonably priced and accurately described ! A great fellow to deal with!