Buyers/Sellers Feedback

CSR

Member since May 2000
Reaction score
ParkerMike and I just did a deal for my Slingerland 80N marine pearl set. I highly recommend Mike. Communication was great and payment was easy. I visited him at home and can say hes quite a collector and enthusiast, and knows his drums. Straight up a winning transaction.

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Master
Reaction score
I did another in person deal with "El Larry" in Fresno. Few weeks ago, a Ludwig tribute snare. Yesterday, a Gretsch USA 12/14/18 - both times a great deal, nice guy, easy transaction and lots of fun...thanks, man!!!!

jbonzo1

DFO Master
Reaction score
Just had a super smooth transaction with speady1.
Jamie is a great guy and he even covered the PP fees! No worries dealing with him.

speady1

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I also want to say that my end of ^^^ this transaction was fantastic. John (jbonzo1) sent the drum in the original box, properly packed, with all the original documentation present. This is essentially a brand new drum that looks like it's straight from Ludwig. Great seller that I would buy from again in an instant.

bkny110

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I would like to give a 5 Star feedback to "Geardaddy" for a recent snare drum transaction. The drum arrived packed as professionally and securely as could be expected. The drum was beautiful and exactly as described. I would wholeheartedly recommend this member and definitely do business with him again.

Rob

rculberson

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Shout out to brotha RickP for a sweet deal and pleasant transaction on his INDe set. Everything was perfect, as described, and Rick was a total sweetheart to deal with. Loving the drums so far! Can't wait to get them on the bandstand, which fortunately I don't have to wait long for. Got a wedding gig tomorrow and I'm going to break these lovely ladies in on that gig.

Attachments

Bonzoholic

Helluva Nice Guy
Reaction score
Ryan AKA Cashmanbashman is one of the best people to deal with. I've done many trades with him and all have been stellar. Great communication and packing.

In light of the crappy deal he went through with another member, I thought I would give Ryan some serious props here!!

Jon AKA Bonzoholic

cashmanbashman

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Bonzoholic said:
Ryan AKA Cashmanbashman is one of the best people to deal with. I've done many trades with him and all have been stellar. Great communication and packing.

In light of the crappy deal he went through with another member, I thought I would give Ryan some serious props here!!

Jon AKA Bonzoholic
Thank you and I am equally impressed with My dealings with you.

Radio King

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
A big shout out to TSellers for a perfect transaction. Drum was exactly as described and his communication throughout the shipping process was first rate. Why, he even sent me a t-shirt! Highly recommended.

Thanks Tony!

drummaman1

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I'd like to take this time to send a big shout out. Yesterday was a great day!

1. A huge thank you to Murat of Drummer's Hangout. He was the best host you could ever ask for. I put down a deposit for a 16 floor tom addition to my PHX kit, that was originally purchased by the one and only RickP! The snare drum collection at DH is excellent, I enjoyed playing every one of those N&C snares! I'm telling you right now, Tama Star Walnut drums are legit!!! Save your pennies!!!

2. A big, big thank you to Rick P. for his time and his candor. It was three drummers hanging out at....Drummer's Hangout!!! I can't speak enough about how great Murat's shop is, and if you are able to take the trip to Aurora just north of Toronto, it is worth it!

3. Finally, a big thank you to Mr. Scott Campbell (twelvenotes). This RC kit is a gem, it is mine, and it's staying with me! The transaction was courteous, professional, and quick!

Thanks again for a great Friday of traveling, buying, selling, and talking drums!!! Cheers, boys!

Attachments

dave.robertson

Reaction score
I recently had yet another flawless transaction with Lossforgain.

Thank you, Jeremy.

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
dave.robertson said:
I recently had yet another flawless transaction with Lossforgain.

Thank you, Jeremy.
Thanks brother Dave! Always one of my favorite people to deal with.

Murat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
drummaman1 said:
I'd like to take this time to send a big shout out. Yesterday was a great day!

1. A huge thank you to Murat of Drummer's Hangout. He was the best host you could ever ask for. I put down a deposit for a 16 floor tom addition to my PHX kit, that was originally purchased by the one and only RickP! The snare drum collection at DH is excellent, I enjoyed playing every one of those N&C snares! I'm telling you right now, Tama Star Walnut drums are legit!!! Save your pennies!!!

2. A big, big thank you to Rick P. for his time and his candor. It was three drummers hanging out at....Drummer's Hangout!!! I can't speak enough about how great Murat's shop is, and if you are able to take the trip to Aurora just north of Toronto, it is worth it!

3. Finally, a big thank you to Mr. Scott Campbell (twelvenotes). This RC kit is a gem, it is mine, and it's staying with me! The transaction was courteous, professional, and quick!

Thanks again for a great Friday of traveling, buying, selling, and talking drums!!! Cheers, boys!
It was a pleasure having you here Sir and looking forward to doing it again ! :)

dave.robertson

Reaction score
Funkeecowboy sent me a floor tom that is a perfect match for my '50s blue glass Slingerland Windsor set.

Fast shipping. Expertly packed, too.

Thank you, Dan

polycrescendo

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
My first DFO member purchase has gone smoothly. Nacci hooked me up with my dream lugs (Ocheltree replicas) and sent them like a professional. Tracking info, priority shipped, email updates etc..

Nacci

Last edited:

PPF

Reaction score
Big thanks to Derek Mantz aka drfills, the drums arrived safely from overseas - were very well packed!!
I can only recommend buying from him :)