Buyers/Sellers Feedback

CSR

Member since May 2000
Joined
Aug 5, 2005
Messages
6,537
Reaction score
969
Location
- Snow Belt, New York State, USA, Earth
ParkerMike and I just did a deal for my Slingerland 80N marine pearl set. I highly recommend Mike. Communication was great and payment was easy. I visited him at home and can say hes quite a collector and enthusiast, and knows his drums. Straight up a winning transaction.
 

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Master
Joined
Feb 16, 2016
Messages
7,978
Reaction score
1,073
Location
Pebble Beach, CA
I did another in person deal with "El Larry" in Fresno. Few weeks ago, a Ludwig tribute snare. Yesterday, a Gretsch USA 12/14/18 - both times a great deal, nice guy, easy transaction and lots of fun...thanks, man!!!!
 

jbonzo1

DFO Master
Joined
Aug 29, 2010
Messages
4,831
Reaction score
248
Location
The Keystone State
Just had a super smooth transaction with speady1.
Jamie is a great guy and he even covered the PP fees! No worries dealing with him.
 

speady1

Very well Known Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2007
Messages
753
Reaction score
233
Location
Georgetown, KY
I also want to say that my end of ^^^ this transaction was fantastic. John (jbonzo1) sent the drum in the original box, properly packed, with all the original documentation present. This is essentially a brand new drum that looks like it's straight from Ludwig. Great seller that I would buy from again in an instant.
 

bkny110

Very well Known Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2016
Messages
596
Reaction score
150
Location
Oakdale N.Y.
I would like to give a 5 Star feedback to "Geardaddy" for a recent snare drum transaction. The drum arrived packed as professionally and securely as could be expected. The drum was beautiful and exactly as described. I would wholeheartedly recommend this member and definitely do business with him again.

Rob
 

rculberson

Very well Known Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,414
Reaction score
351
Shout out to brotha RickP for a sweet deal and pleasant transaction on his INDe set. Everything was perfect, as described, and Rick was a total sweetheart to deal with. Loving the drums so far! Can't wait to get them on the bandstand, which fortunately I don't have to wait long for. Got a wedding gig tomorrow and I'm going to break these lovely ladies in on that gig.
 

Attachments

Bonzoholic

Helluva Nice Guy
Joined
Aug 5, 2005
Messages
8,903
Reaction score
315
Location
Prescott, AZ.
Ryan AKA Cashmanbashman is one of the best people to deal with. I've done many trades with him and all have been stellar. Great communication and packing.

In light of the crappy deal he went through with another member, I thought I would give Ryan some serious props here!!

Jon AKA Bonzoholic
 

cashmanbashman

Very well Known Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2013
Messages
904
Reaction score
34
Location
South Dakota
Bonzoholic said:
Ryan AKA Cashmanbashman is one of the best people to deal with. I've done many trades with him and all have been stellar. Great communication and packing.

In light of the crappy deal he went through with another member, I thought I would give Ryan some serious props here!!

Jon AKA Bonzoholic
Thank you and I am equally impressed with My dealings with you.
 

Radio King

DFO Veteran
Joined
Dec 22, 2011
Messages
2,369
Reaction score
795
Location
VA Beach
A big shout out to TSellers for a perfect transaction. Drum was exactly as described and his communication throughout the shipping process was first rate. Why, he even sent me a t-shirt! Highly recommended.

Thanks Tony!
 

drummaman1

Very well Known Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2016
Messages
991
Reaction score
81
Location
Rochester, NY
I'd like to take this time to send a big shout out. Yesterday was a great day!

1. A huge thank you to Murat of Drummer's Hangout. He was the best host you could ever ask for. I put down a deposit for a 16 floor tom addition to my PHX kit, that was originally purchased by the one and only RickP! The snare drum collection at DH is excellent, I enjoyed playing every one of those N&C snares! I'm telling you right now, Tama Star Walnut drums are legit!!! Save your pennies!!!

2. A big, big thank you to Rick P. for his time and his candor. It was three drummers hanging out at....Drummer's Hangout!!! I can't speak enough about how great Murat's shop is, and if you are able to take the trip to Aurora just north of Toronto, it is worth it!

3. Finally, a big thank you to Mr. Scott Campbell (twelvenotes). This RC kit is a gem, it is mine, and it's staying with me! The transaction was courteous, professional, and quick!

Thanks again for a great Friday of traveling, buying, selling, and talking drums!!! Cheers, boys!
 

Attachments

dave.robertson

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2011
Messages
432
Reaction score
8
Location
USA
I recently had yet another flawless transaction with Lossforgain.

Thank you, Jeremy.
 

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Moderator
Joined
Jan 22, 2007
Messages
13,309
Reaction score
361
Location
Lancaster, PA
dave.robertson said:
I recently had yet another flawless transaction with Lossforgain.

Thank you, Jeremy.
Thanks brother Dave! Always one of my favorite people to deal with.
 

Murat

DFO Veteran
Joined
Jun 22, 2015
Messages
1,604
Reaction score
350
Location
Aurora, Ontario
drummaman1 said:
I'd like to take this time to send a big shout out. Yesterday was a great day!

1. A huge thank you to Murat of Drummer's Hangout. He was the best host you could ever ask for. I put down a deposit for a 16 floor tom addition to my PHX kit, that was originally purchased by the one and only RickP! The snare drum collection at DH is excellent, I enjoyed playing every one of those N&C snares! I'm telling you right now, Tama Star Walnut drums are legit!!! Save your pennies!!!

2. A big, big thank you to Rick P. for his time and his candor. It was three drummers hanging out at....Drummer's Hangout!!! I can't speak enough about how great Murat's shop is, and if you are able to take the trip to Aurora just north of Toronto, it is worth it!

3. Finally, a big thank you to Mr. Scott Campbell (twelvenotes). This RC kit is a gem, it is mine, and it's staying with me! The transaction was courteous, professional, and quick!

Thanks again for a great Friday of traveling, buying, selling, and talking drums!!! Cheers, boys!
It was a pleasure having you here Sir and looking forward to doing it again ! :)
 

dave.robertson

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2011
Messages
432
Reaction score
8
Location
USA
Funkeecowboy sent me a floor tom that is a perfect match for my '50s blue glass Slingerland Windsor set.

Fast shipping. Expertly packed, too.

Thank you, Dan
 

polycrescendo

Very well Known Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2018
Messages
517
Reaction score
397
Location
Norman, Oklahoma
My first DFO member purchase has gone smoothly. Nacci hooked me up with my dream lugs (Ocheltree replicas) and sent them like a professional. Tracking info, priority shipped, email updates etc..

Nacci
 
Last edited:

PPF

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2016
Messages
49
Reaction score
6
Location
Switzerland, Lucerne
Big thanks to Derek Mantz aka drfills, the drums arrived safely from overseas - were very well packed!!
I can only recommend buying from him :)
 


Top