Buyers/Sellers Feedback

sputnik62ms

Reaction score
I'd like to say a big 'thank you' to idrum4fun (Mark) who just sent me his wonderful home-built Worldmax snare. He was an absolute gentleman and a pleasure to deal with throughout. Thanks, mate!

DrumKeys

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I wanted to say thanks to Mike (Eyedrum). I recently picked up a NC Horizon kit from him and they were immaculate! The job he did packing these was perhaps better than any new kit I got directly from a drum manufacturer. It took a lot of work to unpack them! And they were flawless just as he described.

Anyway, it was a great experience and would not hesitate dealing with him again.

Thanks Mike!

Phil

Treviso1

DFO Master
Reaction score
I would like to say thank you to rdumas for a great transaction. Expertly packaged and super fast shipping. Thank you, Rob

rdumas

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I would like to say thank you to rdumas for a great transaction. Expertly packaged and super fast shipping. Thank you, Rob
Right back at you Rob (Treviso1)...great communication, problem-free transaction and a nice guy! Enjoy!

Eyedrum

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I wanted to say thanks to Mike (Eyedrum). I recently picked up a NC Horizon kit from him and they were immaculate! The job he did packing these was perhaps better than any new kit I got directly from a drum manufacturer. It took a lot of work to unpack them! And they were flawless just as he described.

Anyway, it was a great experience and would not hesitate dealing with him again.

Thanks Mike!

Phil
Thank you Phil!

I am so happy that you like the new kit - I had a feeling that you really would. Thank you too for such a pleasant transaction; excellent communication, details and quick payment. Just a complete joy to deal with and fully recommended.

I hope the drums serve you very well!

All the best,

Mike

1966bmx

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Smooth transaction with JazzDrumGuy on a 12" RB Gretsch shell . Fast pay and nice communication . Enjoy and I am glad I had what you needed for your project .

ConvertedLudwigPlayer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I had a great transction with AtomicDave. The Olympic Premier Hi-Hat stand and bass drum pedal was in better shape than described. And he knows how to pack!!!

Last edited:

James Walker

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Very nice transaction to report with ayryq, who purchased a 12" Tama snare drum from me this past week. Prompt payment, very good communication, very smooth transaction.

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Master
Reaction score
Bought 10 Rogers lugs from EvEnStEvEn - great items, packed well, quick s/h, super nice guy & an easy transaction...thanks!!!

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
Very nice transaction to report with ayryq, who purchased a 12" Tama snare drum from me this past week. Prompt payment, very good communication, very smooth transaction.
Another easy transaction reported for ayryq who paid promptly for my shipping him a tom for his suitcase kit.

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
I also have the privilege of giving nickrobotron his first (I think) feedback here on DFO. Purchased a snare drum from him and he packed well and shipped quickly. Thanks Nick!

Tcat

Reaction score
Sold a Mapex Saturn set to Firefirehead. One of the best sales I’ve ever done....communication was excellent. Just a great transaction all around.

1966bmx

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I bought a Slingerland student snare from EvEnStEvEn. Smooth transaction and the snare was everything he said ! I am super happy and would not hesitate to deal with in the future ! Thanks man .

rsq911

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Big thank you to: dontfeartheringo!
Ludwig rail mount, fast shipping, great price, great communication, and all around great guy!
Paul

Latest posts