Buyers/Sellers Feedback

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along
Staff member
Reaction score
Great trade with foxy_shazamtastic, great communication throughout the process, we both asked about each others products that we were interested in so there were no surprises. Tracking numbers exchanged on agreed shipping dates, well packed, etc etc.

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along
Staff member
Reaction score
Also did some recent local trading with my good buddy ludwigfire he's done quite a few deals on DFO I know but hey another positive shout out to him. We didn't get a chance to wash the trade down as we normally do with a few brews so that will still need to be done sometime in the future to seal the deal ;)

Saladdaze

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
A big shoutout to my friend @steambent for going absolutely above and beyond yesterday here in the stormy midwest to hand-off his beautiful Slingerland Nashville Studio Kings. They are exactly as advertised, if not a little better.

Now, if anyone can top the story of a drum brother driving 4 hours total in a damn "bomb cyclone" to meet to deliver a set of drums, I'd like to hear it. Ron, you just rock. And so do these drums. Thank you again!

drumedge

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
A big thank you to Fishstix94 for a stellar deal on a Meinl Byzance! Shipping was quick and packed like a pro! Thank you again, Fish!

My fault! Wrong section :D

Last edited:

krustinator

Reaction score
Big shout out to gonzo for a great transaction, awesome communication and super fast shipping. I’ve bought a number of instruments through forums and never had a more positive transaction.

bkny110

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
A super transaction with Bellbrass on a great purchase of a Ludwig gem!! Thanks Stewart!!!

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Master
Reaction score
Bought a Ludwig snare off robthetimekeeper.....great little snare, packaged beyond professionally, and got here in one piece quickly......and he was a nice guy! Thanks for a super smooth deal....

drummertom

Staff member
Reaction score
Had great transactions recently with JCKOriollo and Johnny D.

Thanks guys!

Radio King

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
A HUGE thank you to Eyedrum for selling me gorgeous N&C Horizons. They were even better than described - literally Like New. Even the Beato 1 bags were pristine. I can't recommend Eyedrum enough. He's honest, knowledgeable, and one helluva nice guy. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

I would also like to mention that he really knows how to box up a drum set. Man, these were more professionally packed than most retailers!

chappy

Reaction score
Just received my new to me INDē kit from Josh and everything about the transaction was flawless, just like the drums.

Latest posts