Buyers/Sellers Feedback

Carlos McSnurf

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Stellar, super smooth deal with multijd. John packed very well bass drum to me. No hassles with communication, payment transfers and shipping to Finland. Bass was shipped with ipsparcel(dot)com. I strongly recommend this service for overseas shipping of sets with bass sized 24 and bigger.
Thank You John, you're superb.

Drum Gear Review

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Bought a Sakae Trilogy snare from Nickrobotron. Drum is exactly as described and it was packed perfectly. Shipped lightning fast. Great transaction.

rdumas

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Fist bump to dunnenrb for a quick and easy transaction. Well packed and arrived quickly.

Reaction score
Just did a sale with Ptrick last week on a snare I can vouch for great and smooth dealings and communication. His packing was perfect and shipping was ultra quick. There should be no worries for any future dealings, top shelf seller!!!!

Thanks,
MSG

cinemadrummer2001

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I would like to thank AGentry for the Rogers 67/68 catalog and the fast shipping. I would also like to thank drumtimejohn for putting together the 2 Ludwig stands and for the great deal on the Rogers swivomatic cymbal stand top!

1966bmx

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I just bought a great 14x14 Slingerland FT from dexter74 ! Vic is great to deal with and ships very quickly . Thank you for everything Vic !

audiochurch

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
SOLD to Matt Flacche of Flacche drums! Super nice guy just bought my Dunnett Raw Titanium snare.

I would buy/sell any day with Matt

Drumming-4-Life

Reaction score
SOLD to Matt Flacche of Flacche drums! Super nice guy just bought my Dunnett Raw Titanium snare.

I would buy/sell any day with Matt
I echo your sentiment Joe! Joe is the real deal, a professional musician, teacher, performer... his overall knowledge of percussion (not just drums) is very impressive!