Buyers/Sellers Feedback

Carlos McSnurf

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Stellar, super smooth deal with multijd. John packed very well bass drum to me. No hassles with communication, payment transfers and shipping to Finland. Bass was shipped with ipsparcel(dot)com. I strongly recommend this service for overseas shipping of sets with bass sized 24 and bigger.
Thank You John, you're superb.

Drum Gear Review

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Bought a Sakae Trilogy snare from Nickrobotron. Drum is exactly as described and it was packed perfectly. Shipped lightning fast. Great transaction.

rdumas

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Fist bump to dunnenrb for a quick and easy transaction. Well packed and arrived quickly.

Reaction score
Just did a sale with Ptrick last week on a snare I can vouch for great and smooth dealings and communication. His packing was perfect and shipping was ultra quick. There should be no worries for any future dealings, top shelf seller!!!!

Thanks,
MSG

cinemadrummer2001

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I would like to thank AGentry for the Rogers 67/68 catalog and the fast shipping. I would also like to thank drumtimejohn for putting together the 2 Ludwig stands and for the great deal on the Rogers swivomatic cymbal stand top!

1966bmx

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I just bought a great 14x14 Slingerland FT from dexter74 ! Vic is great to deal with and ships very quickly . Thank you for everything Vic !

audiochurch

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
SOLD to Matt Flacche of Flacche drums! Super nice guy just bought my Dunnett Raw Titanium snare.

I would buy/sell any day with Matt

Drumming-4-Life

Reaction score
SOLD to Matt Flacche of Flacche drums! Super nice guy just bought my Dunnett Raw Titanium snare.

I would buy/sell any day with Matt
I echo your sentiment Joe! Joe is the real deal, a professional musician, teacher, performer... his overall knowledge of percussion (not just drums) is very impressive!

Blisco

Reaction score
sillypilot is fantastic. His gear is nicer than mine, and that's saying something. Don't hesitate to buy from. Great seller.

Eyedrum

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
A big thank you to Kickass Drummer for an awesome deal on a British Drum Company Bluebird brass snare drum. Effortless transaction, careful packaging, immediate shipping and Mike is a great guy to boot! Very pleased!

JazzDoc

Reaction score
Lemme give a big shout out to one great Seller and an all-around great guy to deal with: florian1 (Dave). I posted yesterday asking for a source for cymbal bag dividers and florian1 answered immediately that he had some Pie Safe padded dividers he'd consider selling - the next day I received a box full, and for a truly great price! AND he threw in some fantastic UFIP cloth cymbal bags as a bonus!

Thank you Dave! Made my day!

komodobob

DFO Master
Reaction score
Just completed a smooth transaction with DanRH, for an INDe snare drum. Drum was well packed and in excellent condition, just as Dan had described it.

Thanks again Dan.

TomPotti

Reaction score
Just completed a transaction with cashmanbashman. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

He made sure that the exchange went through without hitch. The packing was top-notch and the drums were in spectacular condition. He was easy to work with and responded in a timely manner.

Definitely would not hesitate to deal with him again. Thanks Ryan!

cashmanbashman

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Just completed a transaction with cashmanbashman. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

He made sure that the exchange went through without hitch. The packing was top-notch and the drums were in spectacular condition. He was easy to work with and responded in a timely manner.

Definitely would not hesitate to deal with him again. Thanks Ryan!
We did a large swap and he is great. I really could echo what he posted and just switch our usernames. I am impressed and very pleased with this experience. Thanks again TomPotti

Latest posts