Buyers/Sellers Feedback

Radio King

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
The pleasure is mine, Bob. Excellent transaction, and Bob even threw in an extra $5 towards the Paypal commission. First class all the way.

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
Just did another deal with forum member and friend P83. Great item, communication, packing,shipping. He gets it all right. Thanks Jeff!

Mike

Stretch Riedle

DFO Master
Reaction score
I completed a great transaction with burgundy.
I placed a "wanted", he responded, and I now have the shell I need to complete my drum kit. He gave me a great deal so I tipped him. Win-win.
International, too. Well, across the US/Canada border.
Thanks Mike...
Stretch

Saladdaze

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Just completed an enjoyable and seamless transaction with @Fat Drummer. Every now and then around these parts, you meet someone you just know is genuine and truly cares where his/her drums end up.

I couldn't be happier to be the proud owner of The WORLD'S Most Jacked Up Ludwig Black Beauty Ever. More important, I couldn't be happier to call Ward a friend. Thanks again! I'll play the heck out of this drum for you!

Last edited:

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Just completed an enjoyable and seamless transaction with @Fat Drummer. Every now and then around these parts, you meet someone you just know is genuine and truly cares where his/her drums end up.

I couldn't be happier to be the proud owner of The WORLD'S Most Jacked Up Ludwig Black Beauty Ever. More important, I couldn't be happier to call Ward a friend. Thanks again! I'll play the heck out of this drum for you!

Let me complete the picture with the other side of the deal... I couldn't be happier that you are now proud owner of "The WORLD'S Most Jacked Up Ludwig Black Beauty Ever!" Seriously, this was a little bit of an emotional decision to sell this drum, and seeing it go to another forum member that would enjoy and play it made it so much more easy. Thanks for the purchase and outstanding communication! I hope we deal many more time through the years!

If you have the opportunity to deal with Saladdaze, dont miss it, it could not be easier to trade with anyone!

mewing

Reaction score
I had a great transaction this week with jtpaistegeist. Drums were exactly as described. He was flexible with my road trip schedule, and tipped me off to a cool cymbal store nearby.

galaxy08

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Russ. And let me say that you made the sale a breeze on my end, too. Great transaction all around!

Cheers,
Greg

pedro navahas

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Placed a wanted ad for a WFL tom and mfryed2112 more than answered the call!
Huge thanks Mike, I really appreciate everything!

sptucker

Reaction score
Just received a wonderful drum from buddman1955. Packing was excellent, speed of delivery was excellent, communication was excellent, and the price was... excellent!

Thank you Bud!!!

Latest posts