Buyers/Sellers Feedback

DWSlingerland45

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Just completed a flawless transaction with Rikkrebs! An Acrolite snare for an extremely fair price, exactly as advertised, and packaged very well. You cannot ask for more. Thanks again Rik!

D

Drummer1990

This was my first on DFO fourm purchase from @FloridaWen Purchased from him a 14x5.5 Ludwig Acrolite black galaxy. It arrived flawless no damage,nicely packaged and protected. Its everything I hoped for an sounded great right out box. Cleaned up looks great!

10/10 for seller. Thank Wen for your business, super easy transaction
Phil

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Star
Reaction score
Traded a Yahama copper snare for an old RK to c.wulf. Great guy, item was packed very well, quick s/h and a no-nonsense deal for sure.....thanks!

Treviso1

DFO Master
Reaction score
A big thank you to QuinnTheEskimo the nice deal, excellent packing job, and extra snare wires on the Witt Solid Birch. I now have a new friend on the DF. A really great guy and highly recommended.

Old PIT Guy

Reaction score
Probably too late now, but posting sales feedback on someone's Profile page would be better than a long list of unrelated transactions and lists.

*edit: I see some guys limit their profiles, so this won't work too well. Don't quite understand the restricted Profile thing, tbh.

The Whale

Priest of the Temples of Syrinx
Reaction score
I just had a flawless deal with Philmets for some Paiste Giant Beat Hi Hats. Easy and quick communication, quick shipping and the best packing job I've ever seen. Thanks a million Phil!

redbeard

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Corsair (Glenn) got me my much desired Tama Aluminium Starphonic, packed it really well and had it shipped super fast, even during these times of delayed shipments. Thanks!

IJR

Reaction score
I had a good cymbal buying experience with seungkeeya. He shipped quickly, packaged well, and the item was in good condition.